New Media button for linking media.

Just got it to work using a different link :slight_smile:

The new drag and drop feature is AWESOME!

And, the way that polls show up instantly is pretty cool too.

Do you happen to know if the Facebook link will work for closed groups (like, say, Burgundy Geeks)? I thought I’d ask before trying it.

I’m gonna guess no. But give it a shot

[swearing.gif] I tried one of my SnapChat shots but it didnt work.

SnapChat? Hangin’ with the teens, or do you just like the face filters?

-Al

He just likes sending nudie pics that disappear

I was trying to post someone else’s public account - and I’ve seen the tweet posted elsewhere. Hmm.

post it here so i can see the link

Dumb questions:

• Do I need to create a profile on Imgur?

• Do I have to upload anything I want to share here on to Imgur THEN, once that’s completed, upload from Imgur to Wine Berserkers?

newhere

no need for an account, if you have an account it’ll just store the photos.
You don’t have to upload from imgur to wineberserkers. You simply copy and paste the link between the media brackets.

You can still upload direct to wineberserkers if you want, but imgur just keeps it in better quality and resizes it

[media]— -.-[/media]
Yup that works fine

If you found a URL on the web like that, you must be ‘dark web’

Clarify imgur’s terms of service for me: “Also, don’t use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network”

Does this mean we can’t upload to imgur, and link that image here?

More like ‘old web’

imgur basically doesn’t want to be an unpaid image host for a for profit company.

So the answer to your question is no.

Nope.

https://imgur.com/Fd2C2d6
Is this how an imgur linked image will always appear? So if I want to display just the clean image, I should use flickr, or some other image storage service, and link from there (what I’ve done for all my other images)?

Facebook is a whole new ballgame - all kinds of privacy settings prevent cross-linking. Only public photos on public profiles will work

if you want to display a clean image you can grab the image link. Right click (or whatever you do on an apple) and open copy image address and use the image button we have. The only issue is it has to be resized usually, like yours does when I grab the imgur link.

Here’s how media looks on Flickr, if that’s cleaner to you you can use that as well.
Imgur