New Costco Stems by Riedel

I have bought both from Costco and these are better than the SZ’s. Only complaint is the base is too wide for the glasses to fit on the racks I have for hanging upside down.

Just like the Vinum XL base. If that’s the only pitfall, seems like great bargain

Just picked up 2 boxes at the Columbia, MD Costco. May go back for more.

Going to run over to Costco to buy stems AND golf balls!

Which K&L?

These look like the boxes for Nachtmann glasses, which is a German Riedel subsidiary. I found some in my local housewares store at 4/$22 and posted on them. They quality seemed pretty good. Obviously, the Costco price is much better.

Boca?
Let me know if you find them (stems and golf balls)

I dropped by the Costco in Marina del Rey here in Southern California and didn’t see them. If anyone spots any in a SoCal location let me know!

Santa Cruz in NorCal has them…

I was in the Boca store last week I think I did see the stems and didn’t realize they were something new (I didn’t pay close attention). Will get there as soon as I can. (Wine selection was pedestrian, to be kind.)

I was just out on Costco’s website and they’ve taken down the listing for the golf balls, can only hope they come back.

Is there a way to check with a specific Costco to see if they carry these? I don’t see a way to check inventory online, but maybe someone knows?

I don’t know of an online method, but if you call a store, they can check quickly if you give them an item number, 1040005, in the case of these glasses.

At West Plano right now.
IMG_1017.JPG

They are currently out of stock online and I never saw them in my warehouse. I am not much of a golfer but my friends who are have been debating about them of late. One buddy, who played more than 120 rounds last year, gave them his seal of approval.

http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Four-Piece-Urethane-Cover-Golf-Ball%2c-2-dozen.product.100310467.html

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/you-can-now-buy-costco-made-golf-balls-because-of-course-you-can[/quote]

I was just out on Costco’s website and they’ve taken down the listing for the golf balls, can only hope they come back.[/quote]

I heard March until they get another nationwide allotment. You can get them on eBay if you’re really desperate but will pay a premium.

Don’t know how to check warehouse stock online; however, you should be able to call your local club and ask if they stock #1040005. If they don’t have, they should be able to tell you what regional warehouses do have stock.

For those in NJ - Just picked up a box of the glasses at the Bridgewater Costco…Plenty in stock there

Picked up a box at the Covington Costco (Burb of Seattle about 30 minutes south of the city). They look good. Will try them out this evening with a nice 2015 Pepiere Clos des Briords!

Just bought a box in Brookfield, CT.

For the price they are really impressive; with the exception of where the bowl meets the stem they are almost identical to the Reidel Vinum Syrah glasses.

I wish I had found them years ago.

Westbury (Long Island) Costco has a bunch on an end cap. At $2 a glass it was a no-brainer for me, that’s a Libbey price point.