Need help picking Pink Sparkling....

I really don’t understand the love for Billecart Salmon Rosé. Several times it has been some of the most uninteresting rose Champs I’ve tasted. Cuvée Elizabeth Salmon Rosé is another story - unfortunately also price-wise.

I consider Bollinger, André Clouet and Charles Heidsieck reliable rosé bubblies from bigger houses in a nicely toasty, more vinous style. Marguet, Francis Boulard and Olivier Horiot from smaller ones. Also Gimonnet’s Rosé des Blancs is a lovely little drop too.

For a lower price point, Crémant du Jura Rosés usually offer high quality up to Champagne level for approximately 1/2 to 1/4 of the price.

Thanks everyone for the great input. I’ll more than likely pick up several bottles of the Schramsberg Brut rose as we’ve visited there a few times. I’ll also pick up a couple special bottles (based on availability from the above) just for her (and I) to enjoy.

Thanks as well for the good wishes. It’s definitely been a trying year for our family but hopefully the hard part is over with.

That is one great bottle of Rosé!

I’ll have to concur, opened one last night and loved it!

Sorry to revive an old thread but…

Has anyone tried the Schramsberg Marin county brut rose 2013? I see it’s a recent release and not many notes

The best one I can remember having is Pol Roger vintage rose. I also like Schramsberg brut rose.

Big time! We LOVE the rose, nearly to the exclusion of all others (not quite). It is the NV rose against which I compare all others, and almost always think “it’s good, but I’d rather drink Egly.” That said, it isn’t inexpensive and it is a larger, richer style. It’s ideal with steak tartare, puts a rare duck breast in its place…but not oysters.