Need Champagne for house bubbly - Any rec's?

Andy, it would be helpful if you can describe the style you prefer. There are many good choices already offered herein, but they range from light and elegant to big, bold and beyond. Im guessing for a house bubbly, youd want something that was more of the side of finesse and charm, but we all have different palate preferences.

Also, do you like BdB, Brut and/or rose? More Pinot Noir or Chardonnay or Pinot Meaner? Champagne and/or sparkling wine?

NV Marc Hébrart BdB Brut - awesome value and my house champagne.

I have 3 that I love. Bereche NV, Agrapart Les 7 crus NV, and if you’re willing to look at non-Champagne alternatives, Huet Petillant.

The Huet is vintage dated and needs a bit of time. I’ve found it to be a stunning value at under $30.

I stock up on Pol Roger NV when it’s on sale for about $35. It also ages very well.

Goutorbe or Moutard …

+1
The brut rose is a go to for less than $30 also

These are all great suggestions. In fact anything I’ve thought of was mostly mentioned already. I was going to mention the Agrapart, though it seems to be about $40 these days. Bara, Lehert, also good. Moutard can be good value. Huet is good. Aubry Brut isn’t bad and can be found rather cheap. Chartogne-Taillet St. Anne really good too.

I’ve had decent luck with the coop Le Mesnil bottling as well.

Ployez Jacquemart (current disgorgement is a declassified single vintage wine…)
Tissot BBF or Indigene

Not Champagne, but tasty and extremely easy on the budget: Segura Viudas Rose.

Francois Lecompte Rose – $33-ish from Milton Road Trading Company (lots of great wines from these guys)

Pierre Gerbais and Bourgeois Diaz for around $40 including tax. BD also has a 3C which is a little more rounded for a few dollars more.

NV Laurent Perrier Brut Champagne, no question! There is an old Executive Wine Seminar that featured the Grower Champagnes vs. The Big Boys done with Terry Thiese in 2013, and the NV Laurent Perrier Brut Champagne was the resounding winner in a double-blind tasting that featured the likes of Pol Roger, Egly-Ouriet, Pierre Peters, Louis Roederer, Gaston Chiquet, Veuve Clicquot and several others. Worth a read if you can find it.

Lots of great recs so far.
Add Agrapart 7 Crus (often priced between 35-40).

My 2c, or actually in this case- 3C :wink:

NV Bourgeois-Diaz Champagne 3C, very nice biodynamic winery. Drinks well above its range, imho. Had it last Saturday.

Also consider
Marguet Père et Fils Champagne Grand Cru Elements 11

Overall, seems like a good collection of recommendations on the thread. The ones above are in the 35-40, ymmv.

Andy, what I like and have drank more than a case of are the NV Dethune Rose. I love it. it’s 40 bucks at Envoyer.

Andy,

Check the locals for Gosset Brut Excellence. We used to sell it for about $40 but the big stores might have it for less or discount on 6, 12. Really good I am told and we can’t keep it in stock. From Wine Searcher:

Lincoln Fine Wines
USA (CA): Santa Monica.
Gosset - Excellence Brut NV $ 32.99
Bottle
ex. sales tax

Legras, also at Envoyer. Second Goutorbe, but it might be a bit higher than $35.

Thanks all. Lots of choices which I love!

I`ve done a pretty serious search for it and have not found it as of yet. If anyone, does, please post it in this thread- thanks

I think LP is fine and all, but there’s no way I’d take it over Pol Roger, let alone PP! Disgorgements and age/storage matter so much that I don’t know how representative any tasting is, but of that crowd PP stands head and shoulders above and, unfortunately, is priced that way now as well.