Napa valley winery recommendations

As a counterpoint, I think Two Old Dogs is significantly overpriced and that HL’s Cab price is more palatable for the juice.

Isn’t Keenan just a couple miles down the road from Pride? I think that Pride had a 10:00 slot available. Their websit indicates that a tasting appointment lasts ~ 60 minutes.

I’m not sure how far apart they are, I’m just speaking from experience as to how long our tasting took. All tastings include a cave tour and a walk of the property. My wife and I were part of a group of four plus our host and we went spent 90 minutes tasting and touring.

Herb Lamb has a tasting room in downtown St. Helena now.

this is good idea. Joe the sales guy is top notch

Venge Vineyards. Beautiful tasting room with great wines most of which are in your price range. They are limited to 20 visitors per day so reservations are needed in advance. It’s the only wine club I joined after multiple Napa/Sonoma visits.

You should try and schedule a Sunday appointment with Corison. They may still have their 2013 Cabernet available which from the sound of your preference “not full on fruit bombs” a “perfect fit”. This is indeed a thought provoking and structured Cabernet! I have these in my cellar, could be as good as anything I have.