Napa > SFO Car Service

My Wife and I will be wrapping up a PNW trip and we end in Napa. We are meeting some family in Napa and they will have a car as they are local to take us around for tastings, but they are headed north on the day we are leaving so we need to arrange transportation to SFO for our flight home.

2 people and I am guessing we will have 2 suitcases, 2 small carry ons and 2-4 cases of wine so not sure a town car would work, may need an SUV for some extra room and comfort for the drive.

Anyone have a service they recommend? I looked online and there are dozens, but would prefer booking with a recommendation.

During a recent trip to Napa and Sonoma, we used Execucar. We used it to get to and from points in the Bay Area and SFO, not to wine country. But they do offer services to wine country.

I thought I saw other threads about car services but couldn’t find any with a quick search. If I find, I’ll pass along.

Try this.

Also see this list and last three. I assembled it based on multiple trips and talking to people or reading up on suggestions.

Tour (and transport) companies:

California Wine Tours: www.californiawinetours.com

Reserve Wine Tours: www.reservewinetours.com

Verve Napa Valley: www.vervenapavalley.com

Napa Private Tours: www.napaprivatetours.com

Max Napa Tours: www.maxnapatours.com

Woody’s Wine Tours: www.woodyswinetours.com

Napa Tours and Chauffeurs: www.napatac.com

Wine Cube Tours: www.winecubetours.com

Napa Valley Tours and Transportation: www.nvtt.net (includes airport transport)

Beau Wine Tours: www.beauwinetours.com

(includes airport transport)

Pure Luxury Transportation: www.pureluxury.com (includes airport transport)

2 Likes

Thanks Lee

I hired WeDrive in Sonoma. When I get to Napa I am dropping off the rental as I’m meeting family who will do the driving. So just need a lift back to SFO

So many websites pop up on a search but always prefer a recommendation so I’ll look thru some of those links