Myriad is live

Yes they do…(see below from their website)

Due to the restrictions of many state laws, we only ship wine to those states where direct shipment is permitted by law. At the present time, we can ship to: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY

For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing info@myriadcellars.com or calling 707-266-8154.

Thank you, Kevin. We currently live in WA state, where they have shipped to us previously. We will be living in South Carolina when their shipping window opens and I wanted to make sure before ordering Mags.

What probably happened is that these are not guaranteed allocations. They monitor sales when the release opens. If things start selling quickly they will lower allocations in order to assure more people get a chance to purchase. A 6 bottle allocation could drop to 1 if you dawdle too much.

Absolutely right on this. I had a three bottle allocation go to two within 30 min

I can’t believe we’re already buying wines from 2017. Time flies…

So who is buying up the 3L bottles?

It looks like almost everything is sold out at this point for my allocation. I had much more allocated earlier in the day, but this was a purposeful pass for me. I’ve been exploring more Rhône and BDX wine recently and there are a handful of bottles I’d rather spend $100+ on.

I’m still a big fan of Mike’s wine, just looking to make 2019 the year of diversification and exploration.

Mag of the regular crane still left.

no allocation offered :frowning:

cheers