My new glass...I need feedback

Yes they are. No lead as well.

Email sent!

Chris,
Just received a perfect 6 pack of GG’s.
Good luck with your new venture!
The pictures look amazing.
E-mail on the way.

E-mail sent, it looks like an interesting project.

Email sent as well. Very interesting!

Thanks folks. 1030 AM CST on Saturday. I’m dropping all the requests into Excel now and will be matching your requests with quantities available and then shipping today. I’m candidly quite humbled by the demand I’m seeing. thank you for the support. Alexander is currently working on the website. We’ve added our digital renderings of the glasses (photographing glass is quite challenging) and we’re working on getting the measurement specifications up there. Site may be clunky a bit today or slow as he works on it.

Late to the party, but sent you an email, Chris. Would love to give these a spin!

beautiful glasses Chris. Reminds me of the shape on the Schott Fine glass. They’ve recently discontinued it. price for bulk purchases ?

Likely a buyer on BD. Need some nice glasses and these look smokin’.

interested Chris

I received some sample stems yesterday, and I have already run two wines through them in comparison to Zalto, GG and SZ. Three more tonight and I will post a formal opinion.

First thoughts is they are excellent quality and crush the SZ BDX stem.

Full disclaimer: The Freak is a very good friend and I am not being compensated in any capacity.

these look super cool. good luck with this venture. can’t wait to see pricing as well.

These look great. Will be watching for them on BD10

the MINERALITÉ looks great for champagne.

Wait, you don’t understand why people would flock to get a free sample of high quality product? I mean, these guys will line up to get a free morsel of cheese at Costco, that should tell you something :wink:

Okay, Have the first batch of samples packed. Demand outstrips supply. Most of you have requested multiple stems. I’m likely picking one for you to get more people involved with the commentary. A letter is going in each of these to give you more information about the glasses. I’ve also requested 96 more from Alexander and he will ship them this week. I’ll be sending out roughly 200 samples. Double my initial thoughts. Sincerely blown away by the response. Look for individual emails from me as these go out.

Thank you all.

*If you want samples, please continue to email me and I’ll add you to the queue.

What is Costco?

What is Costco?

It’s good to have minions. Or, possibly, to have no kids.

-Al

I’m late to the party too, but I sent an e-mail!

Chris, I’m having some difficulty telling which glass would be recommended for which wines. I’m sure you’re really busy getting this project off the ground, but it would be helpful for Berserkerday if you had some examples. (For example, does Nebbiolo and Burgundy fit best with 1855 (reds of great complexity) or Cru (single grape wines)?). Also from an interest standpoint, I would love to hear how you decided to make the shapes what they are, and what shapes/sizes accentuated what you were looking for.

Thanks, and I’m looking forward to sampling one!

Email sent count me in!