My five favorite vegetables

I think we just have to accept the fact that some people just don’t know how to play with the other children.

I haven’t tried it, but beaver meat is extremely fatty (as you might expect).

-Al

Probably quite fishy too.

Uni
This - Spice Crusted Duck Breast with Orange-Honey Glaze and Cumin Scented Carrots — Avec Eric
The grass fed ribeye from Mclean organic Butcher
Lamb burger with the ground from Kirsop farm
Butter with a proportionally small amount of Lobster halved then grilled (cooking process is not for the squeamish)

C13795DD-A333-462B-8382-4FC3AFE17251.jpeg

You’re a sweetheart.

1. Taters.
  2. Taters.
  3. Taters.
  4. Taters.
  5. Stephen Hawking.

Chutoro
Hamachi
Saba
Uni
Unagi

RT

FTW.

Falafel is one of my faves too, so good after a shower.

Freshly picked shelling peas, gently warmed in butter
Freshly picked corn on the cob
Vine ripe tomato from the farm (yes, it’s a fruit, so what)
Freshly picked spinach
Napa cabbage

The farm where we get our fruits and vegetables is 3 miles from the house. Makes it much easier to love vegetables.

Fiddlehead fern heads

Curry squash

Fennel

“Legumes”

Artichoke

1. Wild king salmon belly
  2. Wild king salmon collars
  3. Wild king salmon poke
  4. Dungeness crab
  5. Louvar
  1. My own smoked brisket with caramelized onions and home made mole sauce (which includes chocolate).
  2. Thick cut apple wood smoked bacon.
  3. Uni at Sushi Yasuda (or fatty tuna if they have no good uni)
  4. Whole lobe Fois Gras marinated in a Port wine reduction.
  5. Custom ground Flannery burgers with 25% dry aged beef ends and 25% Waygu Fat Blend to balance off the dryness of the beef ends.
  6. My own home ground lamb burgers with home ground Ras el Hanout and the secret technique taught to me by the Executive Chef at the Hamilton Princess in Bermuda.

So what if I have trouble counting. You want to object to one of those choices?

Do you have the other half of this amulet :nazar_amulet: ?

Cabrito sobre sarmientos de viña
Lechal cordero con ajo
Jabalí al tinto
Salmonetes fritos
Pez Gallo Pedro con salsa de hinojos

Goat is big here with the Latino community, I love it.

There is a place, literally on the Mediterranean between Almeria and Aguadulce, called La Gruta. Restaurante Asador La Gruta - Almería Built into natural caves. Their Cabrito, Lechal and Cocinillo are exquisite. It is interesting too that the owners brother owns the adjacent restaurant above the caves which is probably my favorite restaurant of all time called El Bello Rincon https://www.bellorincon.com/index.php/es/galeria It is seafood only. He is the one that makes the Gallo Pedro, a spiny rock fish that they filet, lightly dredge, fry and serve with zucchini fries and a hollandaise sauce with wild fennel. If you’re ever in the area, go.

Fu hasn’t showed back up yet to defend his inclusion of “Romaine”.

Fresh shelling peas are amazing, perhaps my favorite food. I think that fresh Peas, white rice and Sancerre is one of the greatest (and simplest ) wine pairings out there. Especially good with F Cotat…