More from the Guy Fieri Evil Empire........

Some times, a man just wants to rock out with his hock out. #flavortown

Guy caters to a lower denominator in the culinary experience. He may wear a flame suit, but he has his own audience. As long as his peeps get what they want who cares? It makes me sick when Bourdain rags on him or Ray.

But he just makes me sick; I cannot help it!

Underneath his branded personality and style I think Guy isn’t that bad of person, and actually very knowledgable. His version of going to work may involve putting his face on box of frozen smores and dressing terribly, but he’s just trying to make money like the rest of us. Food Network has done very well with him if us like minded individuals, above his shtick, are sitting around talking about him.

I think it’s called “S’more Wars”, because you know everything has to be ‘war’ related. I’ve never seen a Network go so down the tubes.

Just stop eating at his restaurants and the problem will go away [stirthepothal.gif]

But more seriously, while I don’t enjoy watching him and would never go to one of his restaurants he’s done a lot of good for a lot of restaurants. Since I am able to ignore him on balance I’m happy he’s around.

Someone in California REALLY likes Fieri!

Donald Fieri

[resizeableimage=400,500]http://i.imgur.com/Pkp1EY2.jpg[/resizeableimage]

I just puked a little bit, thx Corey…

Just spreading a little sunshine on a cool Midwestern day.

Corey - isn’t there a NSFW forum for pictures like that?

Pretty sure that forum was removed and, in any case, I was hoping Mr. Tuite would see it and use it as his next avatar. If my current one weren’t so damned sexy, I’d do it myself.

LOL

great photo

I wanted to do an Asparagus avatar but some bag from Chicago got it first. pepsi

Any other way to get the poison out?

[resizeableimage=600,600]https://i.redd.it/jafp1xye5stz.jpg[/resizeableimage]

^^^^
Wrong. Earth is only about 6000 years old.

While that s’mores thing in the OP looks gross, I don’t get the Guy Fieri anti-love. I like his show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. It makes me hungry and has given me some cool ideas of dishes to cook at home. Yes, he’s over the top, but he’s pretty funny at times. I also like his show where he cooked at his home in his ridiculous back yard kitchen. He can cook but his over-the-top personality is what’s almost always on display.

He is all over-the-top persona and no substance. All racing stripes and no engine. He is like critter wines to the reputation of the Australian wine industry. He puts the D in D-bag.