Mixed higher end Burgundy and Champagne cases for sale

Sounds good.

To buyers, cases are starting to go out this week; you’ll be notified when yours will ship. I appreciate everyone’s patience and hope everyone enjoys their wine!

M

4 Likes

So I’ve put together all the cases I have sold so far (Please don’t ask for what’s in them, they’re all in a gigantic pile in the cellar) and it looks like I’ll have enough excess wine to put together about 5 more mixed high end cases. If anyone is interested in one let me know.

The caveat is that they’ll ship after the cases that are already sold (I know they’re taking awhile to ship but it takes awhile to ship them and this isn’t my full time job).

Price is the same, $1200 shipped.

Thanks,

M

2 Likes

PM sent

2 Likes

I have 5 of these cases left if you’re interested.

Thx

M

1 Like

Now 3

2 Likes

2 cases left, thanks guys

1 Like

I wanted to drop a quick note since I just received the Champagne case I ordered back in August (which @MChang graciously held for me until the weather got cool enough to ship).

I have not had a chance to try any of the bottles yet as they just arrived, but wanted to provide an inventory of what I received. My case had:

• NV Diebolt-Vallois Champagne Blanc de Blancs Brut
  • NV Diebolt-Vallois Champagne Cuvée Prestige Blanc de Blancs
  • 2012 Gallimard Père et Fils Champagne Cuvée Prestige
  • NV Jacquesson & Fils Champagne Cuvée No. 740
  • NV Marguet Champagne Grand Cru Shaman 14 Rosé
  • 2012 José Michel & Fils Champagne Special Club (x2)
  • NV Pierre Péters Champagne Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Brut Cuvée de Réserve
  • 2008 Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Champagne Brut Vintage
  • NV Vilmart & Cie Champagne Premier Cru Cuvée Rubis
  • NV Vouette et Sorbée Champagne Blanc d’Argile Brut Nature
  • NV Vouette et Sorbée Champagne Fidèle

I’m excited to work my way through this case as there are a number of producers that I’ve never tried before. I’ll also post the contents of my Burgundy case once it arrives if anybody is still on the fence about ordering.

6 Likes

Any burgundy cases left

1 Like

Yes 2

1 Like

Michael

Can I have one?

2 Likes

Yes I’ll send pm, one left after that one.

1 Like

Hopefully you received my PayPal

Yep thx

Ok done for now. waiting for payment from one more person.

2 Likes

Offer is closed. Perhaps I will come up with a new offer next year. Let me know if there’s anything you’re interested in getting mixed cases of.

Thanks,

M

1 Like

Sauternes

1 Like

Dear buyers,

If anyone is in an area that’s particularly cold please let me know so I can get your bottles out sooner while the window is open. To those who have gotten your wines I hope you enjoy them. To those who are still waiting, thanks for your patience; I can ship 1-2 cases per day so it’s taking awhile to get them all out.

M

2 Likes

After this is done I would be curious to hear what you learned from the transit companies with regards to shipping wine in this day and age.

1 Like

Hi Michael, we’re getting cold in Minnesota. You can send my wine any time before the very low temperature. Thanks, Jake Dvoskin

1 Like

I received my burg case from Michael yesterday. Great transaction, very responsive and easy guy to deal with. My case included:

• 2016 Domaine Robert Chevillon Nuits St. Georges 1er Cru Les Cailles
  • 2016 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Chassagne-Montrachet Vieilles Vignes
  • 2016 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Saint-Aubin 1er Cru Cuvée Marguerite
  • 2017 Joseph Drouhin Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru
  • 2015 Domaine Henri Gouges Nuits St. Georges 1er Cru Les Pruliers
  • 2015 Alain Hudelot-Noëllat Vougeot 1er Cru Les Petits Vougeots
  • 2015 Méo-Camuzet Frère et Sœurs Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru Les Cras
  • 2017 Domaine Bernard Moreau et Fils Saint-Aubin 1er Cru En Remilly Blanc
  • 2017 Domaine Daniel Rion et Fils Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Les Chaumes
  • 2010 Nicolas Rossignol Volnay 1er Cru Ronceret
  • 2017 Domaine Hervé Sigaut Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru Les Sentiers Vieilles Vignes
  • 2017 Domaine Tawse Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Lavaux St. Jacques

Special thanks to Michael for including a couple of PYCMs, which made my wife very happy.

7 Likes