Missing Wine?

Very nice of the shop to source them to make up for their mistake. That’s what reputable shops do! When it’s all said and done please let us know the retailer. As it’s a place I’d do business with in the future (or keep doing business with).

It is what reputable wine shops do. But shitty shops do it as well (Rare LLC did it for me back in the day, and PC did for some customers as well).

Mark
Stop being a party pooper neener

I had an instance with a Southern Cali store that I made a purchase on some wines and when shipping came around I called and they told me those wines were never received from the collection, but were listed. I was offered to buy wines just above cost of similar quality…I was pleased with this offer. However, later when I had problems with other purchases of a couple of flawed wines I got bounced around and treated like I was the problem. In the end…I walked away from the store…sometimes it matters what employee you’re working with. It was pretty clear the first employee was trying to do right by me…and for that I bought another case of wine. The other employee single-handedly lost that store all future business with me. Sometimes I think some businesses forget the impact customer service has on their model for the long term.