Mini-BerserkerFest 10.4 at my house (San Clemente CA), September 7 2019 - NEW START TIME

Reminder: bring a change of clothing.

There.

Cris W. not on the list?

Sorry to miss this, especially since it is my birthday, as I will be up North. But at least I was able to arrange hanging out with Brad a day earlier! Enjoy!

Cheers!
Marshall champagne.gif

Was thinking of making the trek to OC for once! But then I saw this is smack in the middle of two work trips. That plus expecting wife means I’ll try again another time!

I’m trying to figure out if I can make this, possibly with the wife. Certainly sounds fun!

Hi! I would like to attend if there is still room. Thanks!!:pray::two_hearts:

Now it’s a party!

I have to bow out…my daughters have a golf tournament out of town.

Amazing this is two weeks away - had Cris not told me yesterday, I would have no idea. I’ve updated the OP with some more details, feel free to ask questions!

Todd, we may have a calendar conflict I did not know about - how would it be if we came from about 2-5:30 or so?

My name still isn’t on the list but I’m hoping to come. I’ll just crib the address from someone else.

I can bring some guac again if that’s wanted. Or not.

Anymore talk of wine themes? Wines Brad hates maybe?

Odd, isn’t it? I am guessing you poured Todd some 2BC at some point [stirthepothal.gif]

Don’t sweat it, I don’t know the address, either. Just how big can San Clemente be, right? :slight_smile:

Sure, but we’re starting around 2:30 so Jen has enough start on the Clemson game!

Updated, sorry about that - whomever doesn’t have my address PM me and I’ll give it out

Wine theme is clarified in the OP, when I updated the post Monday

You mean good wine? neener [wow.gif]

Updated OP with new start time of 3:30 so that Jen can watch the whole Clemson game in peace

Gotta pull out of this one. Business trip to Utah. Have fun.

Stupid work! Over a weekend???

Early Sunday flight and a full week of training/qualifications.

Well send Dana over, at least!