Mike on Tour--LA, November 5

After 4 years away, I am finally able to do my big rotational California trip. I will be ending that trip in the LA area and would love to get together for a farewell dinner with people. I will PM ping some of you on this as well, but hoping to find a few hardy souls to share food, wine and fun with.

Thanks much in advance.

Mike

1 Like

(Expressing interest)

If something gets going I could likely make it.

We have thing for my kids’ school that evening, but depending on time/place I’d love to swing by, share a glass, and meet a fellow Torontonian!

1 Like

unfortunately i will be out of town

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Just ‘recovering’ from FallTacular —Cris, you were missed!—and will probably need a local to pick up the organizing reins. I think Paul Hiyake may be in and also Mike and Samantha Hill. I have a number of other people to reach out to, which I’ll try to do in the next couple of days. Fingers crossed we can figure something out. Adam—after being passing ships in the night all these years, would be great to meet you at last

1 Like

We will be back in town and would love to get together again!

1 Like

I was going to reach out to you, Scott–thrilled that we may get a chance to get together after all!

I might be but I’m not sure as I will likely be going to the Grand tasting of the Fete du Champagne in Santa Monica. I don’t think I’ll be up for more drinking after if I end up going…

1 Like

Sounds nice Mike. unfortunately, I will be in Vegas.

I hope you enjoyed your stay here and that the weather was better than up North even with a little rain! See you at the next Falltacular!

Bruce

Cancelled with apologies for not giving more notice. Hopefully next time

1 Like