Metrick

Buy with confidence friends! These wines are what you want in your cellar.

1 Like

Keith! Good to hear from you! Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile: I hope you’ve been well.

1 Like

This is so tough. I’ve already filled up the shopping cart with
12 Pinots (6 each)
6 Chard
6 Ablarino

And thinking that might not be enough. WTH…

Sadly, shipping cost is the killer, over $130 for 3 cases.

[cheers.gif]

[drinkers.gif]

1 Like

Why thank you, Richard! Let me know if you have any questions about any of the wines. Yeah, shipping fees from the companies have gone up (like everything transit related), and I think I even have my ship costs set lower on my website than I actually get charged for!

Alex, excited to try these out. Any chance you offer pickup? Will be in the solvang / SB area next week.

1 Like

Hey Alex! Do you have an option for local pick up? I didn’t see one on the website, but excited to try some of the wines I haven’t had before.

1 Like

Thank’s Bobby!! Good to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer and easy ordering site. Trying your Mencia.

1 Like

OK - pulled the trigger on 2 cases. I think my wife would shoot me if I got 3 cases :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha. I saw it come through and will get it moving asap, thanks so much, Richard!!!

Just snagged a mixed order (actually, my wife, not me). Thank you for the BD13 offer!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you two so much!

You’re very welcome, Dee–thank you for checking them out–enjoy!

1 Like

Hi Peter–I actually do not have a local pick up option, everything is stored in a warehouse in Sonoma (though if you’re ever in that area, I can arrange a free will call pick up!)

Thank you for posting the reviews by the way :slight_smile:

In for a case and really excited to try the Mencia & CF. Thanks, Alex.

1 Like

Thanks, Nate! Enjoy 'em!

Well thank you, Dusty!! :slight_smile:

California Mencia! Have to try that. In for a mixed case with some other stuff too.

Don’t love the shipping prices, but guessing that’s cost, and with the discount on the wines probably not a lot of money being made here :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks, Clayton! You’re correct on all fronts, I actually usually lose $1-3 bucks on shipping as the FedEx app that the website connects with isn’t great.