MATCH VINEYARDS - Buy Wholesale (extended thru Thur) and A Long Goodbye (not extended)

really sad to hear this Randy, we have enjoyed several vintages of Match. Wish you the best of luck Randy! Will certainly take advantage of this offer to restock.

The 2002 are delicious. I prefer the 2006 to the 2005 right now, although with some generous air '05 opens up nicely. I haven’t checked in on my 2007s yet.

I’ll add my voice to the chorus. Like Sherri, I go back to the 2002 vintage and have always enjoyed your wines. I know how tough it is to do what you did with your label. Good luck going forward.

I want to also say how sorry I am to read this, once home my order will be placed. I have met and hung around with Randy, just a very bright and very sweet guy.

I am never for a moment sorry that I never made wine. Godspeed going forward Randy.

This is truly a bummer. I was later than others to enjoying Match, but I’ve enjoyed many vintages over the past 4 years or so, and bought magnums for birth and anniversary years. I’ll have to check the inventory to see if I need to backfill.

Best of luck to you, Randy, and your family.

Randy,

So sorry to hear about this. I love your passion for the vine and had an 06 Baconbrook the other day and it was wonderful. Guess I better get to back filling. Best of luck to you and your family in your future ventures.

I’ll add my voice to the chorus. Like Sherri, I go back to the 2002 vintage and have always enjoyed your wines. I know how tough it is to do what you did with your label. Don’t sell them all - keep some for yourself. Good luck going forward.

I’ve never had these wines but I’ve heard good things about it.

What is a typical drinking window for these wines? Are these wines made for immediate drinking or something like 5-7 years after release. I’m trying to gauge which vintages to buy based on the amount of wine I have.

Sincerely
Alan

Really sad to see this. Will continue to follow you on Facebook :confused:

DREW (VinoCellar)

Another who’s very sorry to hear it Randy. All the best.

I am so sad. I purchases six bottles. Good luck in the future.

Having just heard about Match and looking forward to trying some (been looking for a go-to Napa Cab) I’m sorry to hear about the closing.

Went ahead and took advantage of the great opportunity and got 2 each of the '05, '07 and '10 Baconbrook and Butterdragon Hill. Frankly I’m hoping to not enjoy this wine as much as everyone says, because if I do I’m gonna be really sad when this case is gone, knowing I more than likely can’t get anymore.

Good luck in future endeavors.

Had to grab 3 bottles of '07 Butterdragon. Thanks!

I’m sorry to hear you have to shut down. Good luck in any future endeavors!

Very sad to hear. I thought I was done for the day but looks like I need to join in on this offer.

6 750’s
3 Mags

Had this wine tonight with some of my co-workers and it was just singing. This is a wonderful wine. Very sad to hear the news.

Sorry to hear about this. Order is in for a couple of mags and 4 750’s. Wish I had joined the forum earlier and had purchased and tried the wines. This is my first BerserkerDay. I guess this is my first and last BD order from Match. But, thanks for the great offer. [thankyou.gif]

That’s too bad, and good luck in the future.

I struggle to find lower production Napa Cabernet that punches its price point, and really the only consistent success I’ve had was Match.

I went as long as I could, and someday down the road I will no doubt regret not buying more.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the kind words, good wishes, (and the wine orders flirtysmile ).

We’ve struggled with this decision to cease winery operations for a while now. Please don’t worry about us. Our life is good and just now headed in a different, but positive, direction.

If you ordered, please give me a few days to process the orders as I am a one-person shop. When your order is processed and credit card charged, you will receive an email receipt with an estimated shipping date. Most orders except California will probably not ship until March or later due to weather. If you have specific shipping date requests, please respond to that receipt.

A little birdie has told me that coupon code Berserker will continue working through midnight Thursday.

If now is not a good time, and you have never joined our mailing list, feel free to do so. We’ll have at least one more mailing in a month or so, probably with a very similar offer to the BerserkerDay deal.

Thanks again!

After I read all your posts about Randy’s wines, and saw the Berserker offer remains up until midnight tonight, I had to jump in. I know I’m gonna love these!! Thanks for the generous offer, Randy, and good luck in your future endeavors! Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Could not get any on Berserker day but if you can extend the discount I would like to buy some.