Marcassin

The Marcassin team called and assured me that they would replace my case. J champagne.gif

Does anyone have an idea when the Pinot offering is coming? I know it was mentioned in the last mailing, but couldnā€™t remember if there was a time attached to it!

It stated Oct/Novā€¦so, we are obviously beyond that timeline. Typical Marcassin!

Anyone take pity on a fellow Beserker and sell 3 Chard, I shall write a poem in your honor! Please PM meā€¦live in Louisville/40204. TIAā€¦

Same thing happened to me but with Caterwaul

1 Like

assuming others, like myself, have still not received Pinot mailer?

I got mineā€“it came with an offer of an engraved 3L in a custom wood box.

:slight_smile:

No, I have not received one yet.

2 Likes

HA!

Anyone receive a Pinot offering and willing to share, please DM. A life long ambition to tryā€¦

No mailer for me yet . . .
Anyone else?

received 7 days ago

ā€œWe have no update for the timing of the 2013 Marcassin Vineyard Pinot Noir release at this time, except it is coming soon.ā€

How was this sent? I got nada!

it was a response to an email i sent asking about timeline

Anybody anything? Still nothing here . . .

Still nothing here too.

Nothing here either!

So interesting that the last allocation/offer was 2013 Chardonnay. And yet you see recent IG posts (from reliable posters) tasting the 2015 Chardonnay? And not a peep about the 2013 pinot noirā€¦this winery has to have the most curious release process.

1 Like

The mailing list (direct to consumer) is only one way they sell their wines. They also sell to restaurants as well, and much sooner than to the mailing list. Thatā€™s why you are seeing some younger vintages tasted (and even possibly being bought at retail - if the restaurant that bought it is connected with a retail shop.)

Got my 4 bottles of 2013 back last November

Just waiting and at some point will get a USPS letter or email on a release. Just wait and see

4 bottles of 2013 Chardonnay or Pinot Noir?
I received my 2013 Chardonnays delivered in 11/2021 but havenā€™t heard anything about the 2013 pinot.