MacDonald release is imminent!!!

Are you sure you won’t get booted for being a de Negoce shill? [snort.gif] neener [stirthepothal.gif]

Do you get the sauv blanc yet? When you do you’ll know you are close

[cheers.gif] Adding my name to the list of people who would be delighted to help someone who doesn’t want to buy this year but wants to preserve their spot on the list…

On the outside looking in with this release. Maybe one day.

Just got the Macdonald email - looks like 392 cases for 2017 vintage. How’s that vs. 16? Anyone remember

My email from last year says 369.

So you’re saying there’s a chance?? [snort.gif]

thank you to those offering to share their bottles albeit understandably at market, cheers

Dang, I was happy to start getting their sparkling wine and their chardonnay. Now you tell me there’s a sauv blanc?

Tasted in early August and I can strongly recommend the 2017. Sorry, no detailed notes because it was more about meeting Alex and seeing the vineyard that trip.

No email… bad sign. Dang it

No. They said they decided to put it all in one very large bottle.

For those looking to buy or sell, please post in commerce corner. Let’s try to keep this thread on the release.

It’s 500 people looking to buy at release price and not a single person looking to sell at release price, LOL

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

Those on the waitlist (me included), when did you sign up?

I signed up in April of '15, emailed to confirm my interest last fall… Alex has always responded quickly, and generously invited me to visit/share a glass, though I’ve yet to take him up on it, though has been frank that there’s very little turnover so very few folks making it onto the active list.

I remain excited to try them sometime!

Waitlist thread

I love that 1/2 acre!

75AE6245-B638-41DD-B5CD-A461771DD00F.jpeg

Cheers,
Warren

fify

As always, can’t wait. I can confirm that Alex said they picked and fermented before the fires.

Why would ANYONE sell at release price when there are brokers offers 2X pre-release? I’m not going be generous to a fellow member with under 100 posts just to have him/her flip it immediately.

To be clear, I am a buyer and have been for years. No intent to flip or monetize the wine. If someone I knew from the board for YEARS and had a visible track record of drinking high end and allocated wines, I would share.

YMMV