LOS and In-N-Out Burger in LV...07/05 & 07/06 CANCELLED!

Steve’s view of fireworks must be spectacular, with how it faces the sound…

Steve, how do the dogs do in that situation?

Phil will tell you, my dog loves fireworks.

back on topic…

You serious about this, Tex?

Very. Need to confirm the babysitter situation as there might be a kink down in Houston, but barring any issues we will make this work as it is too cheap to pass up.

Cool - I can probably make it. I"m anxious to try LOS for the first time…

Plenty of kinks in Houston… [img]

oh that image won’t work in this forum [rofl.gif]

Yeah, down on Montrose.

Well I’m always here so i’m in - You guys who can’t stand the heat of the desert in July are crazy- come on it’s a dry heat [rofl.gif]

LoS is always a crowd pleaser in my experience.

Is this off? need to make other plans if it is

I believe so…

Ok then, you are all coming to Saxon’s then?

WE WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TIME AND EFFORT!

Is there a OL announcement on the Saxon party? Couldn’t find one for July.

Nothing formal but we can make it happen. I’ll post asap.

Looks like this gig isn’t gonna fly due to scheduling conflicts all over the place with the family here. Will try again…

Will probably be heading to Vegas for Labor Day weekend. Anyone else want to plan to come for that weekend?

It’s an easy drive for me.

memorial day traffic in and out of vegas is the worst thing in the world. I went two years ago and it took me 7 hours to get back omg sobad. You’d think a place as popular as Vegas could probably put in an extra lane on each side.

scott,
i know you clearly said “Labor Day” in your post … did you mean Memorial Day? Wife and I will be there alongwith some of my wife’s sister’s friends … PM if interested in meeting-up - perhaps we could arrange something.

i am dumb i just thought memorial day since it was so close. Same thing tho Labor day sux =P