Looking For Phish Tickets | Alpharetta Night 2 and Nashville Both Nights

Anyone interested in Hershey tickets? GA and Grandstand, shoot me a PM

Anyone at Dick’s?

Didn’t do Dicks but recently returned from Two nights at Shoreline. Those were great shows.

The also had a much better wine list than Tahoe…but we missed Tahoe and really felt bad for the folks threatened by the fire.
C74AD10C-AB18-4FC2-ADD8-1B0464E9A32D.jpeg

The obvious answer was…
A6149EC0-66C2-46A0-96B9-CE2198A5B229.jpeg

1 Like

I just missed ya, I didn’t even think to check here! I caught all 3 nights at Dicks. No plans for fall tour (maybe Vegas, but likely not).

Anyone else going to the Halloween run?
Lotus of Siam?
I got a 4 day pass for NYE. See you there

wow! nice work. looking forward to see you up here for NY run.

agree. the tenderloin of the tour. so grateful.

We will be there. Phish must love LOS :slight_smile: , totally booked for the run. I don’t ever remember making a reservation? I was hoping to go for lunch, but only Mon and Fri now apparently. Lots of places seem to be full though…Vegas does not seem to be hurting. I did book a Monday LOS though, although I’m not sure yet if we will use it

I prefer to communicate obtusely through commerce corner. I plan on being in nyc for the 4 show run April 20-24

Anyone want to set up a pregame dinner offline. I’ll check a bag and bring wine

1 Like

Rob,

My birthday is Wednesday 4/20…

Not sure how many shows I will end up at yet but I have a great Italian place 4 blocks from MSG.

That’s 2
4/20 might work out
Btw Brent…funny story
I was page side for night 1 of Fenway
You walked by and I kept screaming Brent Brent
So now you know

Italian right there is perfect

1 Like

4/21 probably no good for me

All east of the Mississippi for this Summer’s tour with the exception of Dick’s. I’m strongly thinking of doing Jones Beach. Is anyone going to those shows and/or would anyone want to do a boozy lunch in NYC before the shows?

1 Like

Cannot believe that they are playing here. I first saw them at the HORDE show in 1992 at this venue.

A boozy lunch sounds great, but then there is the issue of driving out to the show…not much public transportation out there on the beach.

It looks like a 15 min drive from the Wantagh LIRR, is there any reliable Uber or Taxi service there?

And hey everyone, Tim here in Manhattan. I doubt I will make it anywhere other than Dick’s this summer but look forward to another end of summer there :slight_smile:

I am sure that there are plenty taxi’s nearby, then that means dealing with one at the end of the show. I am working in the Bronx on Tuesdays these days. If I can score some tickets, I can make the Tuesday show happen and even offer a lift for some Phishheads/Berserkers!!

1 Like

lol too funny. I was in a world of my own that night…

I am definitely in for lunch. If you’re coming across the country I would encourage you to consider the Mann Center shows in Philly. It’s an amazing venue inside, parking lot scene is a bit weird because the locals have open access to the lot, easy cab from downtown. It’s an all wood pavilion built in the 1970’s and has amazing acoustics.

1 Like

Philly is my other option! It’ll come down to what friends of mine in Jersey and Chicago want to do (well, can do as I’m the only one without kiddos). I’m almost certainly doing either Philly or Jones Beach

1 Like