LIMITED OFFER: Championship Bottle Gravity's Pull Chardonnay

Saul is the bomb!!! Very silly to make all that delicious and well executed white wine, but hey… if it works. So dog ear this for Berserker Day.

1 Like

Full recommendation here! Saul is the best and he’s making great wines.

Saul already knows he has to participate in BerserkerDay in January, so there better be inventory…OR ELSE

3 Likes

The short supply is causing my demand curve to go up. I want some of this now!

Fu stamp approval! Told y’all!

2 Likes

As others have said, Saul is awesome! I saw the offer and immediately proceeded to email Saul requesting a 6pk, only to then find out there was a one per person limit after reading the fine print. Jumping the gun and not reading the fine print allowed me snag one of the 3pks thankfully though.

For those in the NYC area that haven’t tasted Saul’s wines and are interested let me know. If there’s enough interest, I’m happy to organise a get together to open and taste through all of his wines.

Signed up for list.
You keep doing this to me.
pileon

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Saul’s a great guy, the wines are amazing, the prices are insanely reasonable. Who cares! Have you seen the labels? That’s the most important thing! :slight_smile: Love every single one of them!

2 Likes

Frankly, this is what I’ve been looking for, not all that other stuff. pileon Though I take no credit other than having a talented friend and getting out of the way.