Limerick Lane Release - April 25th

Order In. Little bit of everything…although I wish I could have gone a little deeper. Just spent way too much money already this month with D&R, Once & Future, and Sandlands.

And as others have mentioned…even though the wines are clearly of super high quality and I really enjoy them…they are on the pricier side compared to my other favorite zin producers.

Anyone else unable to get past the order form if you specified ‘pickup at the winery’?

Looks like a bug in the order form. I kept getting an ‘Invalid Shipping Date’ (4/25/2016) when I selected a winery pickup. I had to select UPS shipping ($25 for 2 bottles!) and enter a shipping date to get it to work. I’ll have them credit back my card when I pick up at the HVS event on May 7.

I also didn’t get an allocation email today (luckily I spotted this thread though). Did others get an email today?

Prices are creeping up. 2012 Rocky Knoll was $45. 2013 is $50. :neutral_face:

I received an allocation email on Monday.

Drew, I think that PS is specifically made to be drunk young.

$45 to ship 12 bottles within CA. That’s pretty much the real cost given the weight of the bottles. Also they usually ship overnight so it might even be a bargain.

I know. I guess I just want to drink it when the Pope comes over. :wink:

I tasted the 2013 Rocky Knoll Zin yesterday. Very nice!

I loved the 2012 Rocky Knoll. It’s a great wine, with structure and power, but not over the top, IMO.

I signed up for the mailing list a couple years ago and hàve yet to receive an offer.Did anybody else experience this? Should I just order what’s available to get started?

Something must have gone wrong. I’ve only been buying since last spring.

Agreed. You should probably have gotten an allocation right away if you signed up two years ago.

I’d log into your account, and shoot them a note over at the winery. Great customer service over there for sure.

+1

Hi Mike,
My apologies for the confusion. I’m not sure why you haven’t been receiving an allocation but I know we can get it figured out. Please send a quick email to info@limericklanewines.com and reference this exchange on WB’s. I told my guys to look for your email so either Dave or Andy will reply to you asap with an allocation and we will make sure we’ve got your information straight in our system moving forward.

Jake Bilbro
Limerick Lane Cellars

Like we said…great customer service :slight_smile:

Ordered Monday, delivered today. I only wish I could have taken all that I was allocated.

Bedrock zin was my “zin of the year” last year but $50+ per bottle with shipping is a little steep. Have to think this one over.

That Bedrock Zin was awesome, I’m excited to try the next rendition.

Thanks Jake, email on the way

$30 shipping for 3 bottles UPS ground to Seattle. Ouch.

Tom

Yeah man. Pretty rough.

I did place my order…but as others have mentioned, mix the shipping charges in with the higher overall cost of the wines themselves (compared to other top zin producers) and and it makes it a much tougher call.

Imho, they’d be doing themselves a huge favor if they worked on those shipping costs, as I know that would play a factor for me in regards to my overall mindset when contemplating all of my options (i.e. pay the extra freight for LL…or just but a half case more of Bedrock and Carlisle).