LastBottleWines.com (Last Bottle Wines) Deal Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I haven’t been able to watch carefully today, but I haven’t seen any. I agree, these are a great value. I did see one pop up on WTSO, but got distracted and didn’t buy, but as I was about to check out it offered me two additional different Levo wines to add to my cart. So I’d expect them to show up over there, or you could probably email them and buy directly (which i may do as well).

1 Like

It’s usually the LA Dame… I took a chance this time

It IS Le Dome 2017. I just got some last week.

Does anyone remember the website that shows you past offers on lastbottle?

Don’t think they show Marathon past though.

For the marathon I use

2 Likes

Big Basin must be liquidating their inventory, I wonder if they are going out of business? I bought a 6-pack of the 2016 Rattlesnake Syrah from First Bottle (LB’s sister company) a few weeks ago for a great price, and I just got an email today from K&L with another Big Basin Rhone blend for $20/bottle. I would jump on that but K&L doesn’t ship to NJ…

3 Likes
1 Like

Interesting that they’re adding a last bottle bonus ($100 credit) for app purchase only. Must be a big push for people to use the app overall, but it’s not really convenient for marathons.

Where do you see that it how does it work? The email said something big was happening at 4 pst and I saw nothing. Also no young ridge as of yet. Always grabbed some of that. Maybe no more exists

1 Like

:pensive: sorry to anyone who was trying to use the site earlier. I FINALLY got around to doing a major update of the site which should be much more responsive, but accidentally broke the auto-refresh. That should be working now again.

I’ve also added full search support, but doesn’t yet filter by actual event. I’ll try to add that tonight once the deals slow down a little.

1 Like

Thanks Tim.

There was a notification on your phone if you had the app installed.

Weird I have had the app for a while but didn’t receive. Thanks for the heads up. So it’s basically a free $100 to use on app purchases?

Isn’t it only if you buy the actual last bottle (and excluding marathons)

I would also like to know how the $100 credit worked because I have been using the app all day (and during many marathons) and did not receive anything today.
Feeling like I got stiffed and am going to stop buying any more LB wine.

Pretty sure it’s only if you buy the actual last bottle. The usual bonus is $50 but now it’s $100 if you used the app.

1 Like

BillyP has it right–it’s $100 if you buy the last bottle during the marathon (not sure if there was an expiration timer) on how long this would last.

3 Likes

Must have been short lived because the rules state “No $50 credit for buying the Last Bottle.”

I guess I’m still confused what the email was referring to that was supposed to happen at 4pm PST.

Ha Nvmd. It says 5pm now. I swear it said 4 earlier. I’m losing it