LastBottleWines.com (Last Bottle Wines) Deal Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Email notifications are working fine this morning.

It appears that both the squeaky wheel can occasionally get some grease and: customer service is important to Lastbottle, AKA Cory and I was able to get two bottles of the Pahlmeyer that had been un-ordered by someone else.

Thanks Cory.

375ml of 2006 Mitolo G.A.M. Shiraz on there right now for $17… just in time if anyone is making pancakes this weekend. neener

1 Like

Oh, come on, the GAM is a nice wine.

2 Likes

I thought that’s what the pahlmeyer was for newhere

The G.A.M. is a nice wine. The Pahlmeyer is a very nice wine.
$17 per half is a great deal.

You can put them both in the syrup cozy so that you and your guest have a choice like at IHOP. [stirthepothal.gif]

Kidding aside, is everyone getting the emails yet? I have yet to receive one since signing up while the Mayacamas deal was up. Not pestering. Just wondering if that is still an issue or if I should try signing up again.

Got one email. It is taking a loooooooong time to work through those GAMs

Chris- We sent and email to you this morning. It may have gone into the spam folder or something because it is shown as being not opened.
Neal- Finally a break for me. Maybe it’s just that we have a ton of it. [stirthepothal.gif]

Nothing in the SPAM folder but Yahoo was on the fritz for about 20 minutes this morning.

They seem to be reading my mind on what I want to buy and when, and how much I’m willing to pay… 2008 Evening Land Chard Summum at $59.

Have you had this wine before Randy? Seemed a little spendy to me compared to what I could get elsewhere but def a big price cut. I am on the edge on this.

No, Gene, but I’ve been wanting to try the Evening Land so it seemed like a pretty good time to jump in.

1 Like

FYI They just put up a 2008 Alesia -rhys sonoma Coast at $39. Cant recall the original pricing from the winery so dont know if represents “value pricing.” I believe it was around $35 plus tax on last offering but someone correct me if im mistaken.

In any event at least an interesting offering…

I bought the 2007 for $35, and shipping was included.

1 Like

The 08 was also $35, with shipping included, minimum purchase of 4 bottles. It was $28 if you bought a case.

Multiple bottles currently available on Winebid @ $25/btl.

1 Like

Today:
2001 Chateau Montelena Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
$70

decent deal

It’s at the original winery release price. I would say it’s a damn good deal on a great wine.

Anyone experience TCA problems with this wine like Wine Spectator?