LastBottleWines.com (Last Bottle Wines) Deal Discussion Thread (Part 1)

2020 Beau Vigne Juliet up now

1 Like

2020 pass :grimacing:

3 Likes

Agreed

Well, it’s been awhile but I made some improvements on Vinelog so hopefully things should be a little faster/cleaner. I have some other updates queued up as well (e.g., better searching experience) but will probably hold until after the event at this point.

(It’s hard to keep up with the side projects sometimes).

4 Likes

Getting a dead link right now

Same…thought it was my work’s firewall :grimacing:

vinelog is working for me now

1 Like

Is Levo the new Luna?

2 Likes

AR Pepe - Here then poof gone.

1 Like

Posted the same question last Marathon!! However, did purchase several separate bottles last time and have really enjoyed each of them…

2 Likes

Seems like a few decent bottles so far this Marathon! Only one Luna lol
so far I bought:
Flaneur Wines Pinot Noir La Belle Promenade Vineyard Chehalem Mountains 2017
Tenuta Terre Nere Brunello di Montalcino 2016
Domaine de La Janasse Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2020

2 Likes

Levo is still in business, compared to a shuttered Luna.

3 Likes

Nothing crazy in this marathon for me. Looks like at most, bottles are at a $5 discount compared to elsewhere. The current bottle is actually about $1 cheaper on Vivino right now.

I did not know that Rolland made a Napa Cab. Easy pass.

I’ve had it before. It’s decent. Not worth the price but there’s nothing wrong with it, per se

Yeah its just felt like normal shopping so far. There are some wine styles i want more of, so im happy enough to buy some with fair deals and free shipping. But nothing thrilling so far.

2 Likes

I no longer approach the marathon as a deal event. I try to find some back vintage stuff or things that they import directly that I can’t find elsewhere. With free shipping it makes it worth it.

4 Likes

That,s actually a great way to look at it and I totally agree the free shipping makes it worth it to be honest

2 Likes

Damn…nearly got some Kalin DD Pinot. Vanished while I was clicking through.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at LastBottleWines.com (Last Bottle Wines) Deal Discussion Thread (Part 2).