Last minute mini-Offline at toddland - 7.9.09

Sounds like a plan. Less driving for all…well, most of us. [drinks.gif]

I am happy to be “you” and will take spot #5 :slight_smile: Is the theme at Todd’s “Corked Wine”? [stirthepothal.gif]

Just an FYI: Wine Gallery is having Jeff Gafner and Saxon Brown wines that night, too. Just throwing it out there as a possible option.

Castle Burgers, no, I mean burgers at the Castle, sounds good. Or are we going to OPH? INO at OPH? What’s going on???

I snooze, I lose. :frowning: Please wait-list me.

Kriss - no waitlist - come on by

Thanks everyone for jumping in on such short notice. I am looking forward to meeting all of you tomorrow in person grouphug

Crap load? Ahh, you’ve long since passed critical mass. I’d just give them away, if I were you. Lots of Francophiles (or how about, Kermits) out there [berserker.gif]

I have learned I have a very busy workday on Friday and will be attending an emergency poker game tonight. Therefore, it’s best I don’t make the schlep to Toddland Thursday night. However, I will try and make Winex if that is still in the works and possibly INO. Are you going to the one just north of Winex on Tustin? Are we bringing wine in camouflage cups?

Wine in cups? It’s a tasting - they give you glasses, Chris!

uh, Frenchie… I think she meant at INO… are you drunk again???

Hold on, lemme check…

From Eldon, who can’t post thanks to our failservers:

"Whatever I did or didn’t commit to has now changed. [oops.gif]
I will be logging some borings from dawn until dark, then heading to the airport to pick up a couple co-workers, getting home likely about 9 pm, and having to do it all again Friday. So, enjoy the corked, bretty, and fruitless wines without me. We will do mine another time, and sorry Josh I will have to meet you another time too.
[berserker.gif]"

Duhhhhh Todd! Yes, I know that. It’s basic Wine Tasting 101. [pillow-fight.gif]

Is the In and Out at a secret location that you’re only disclosing at Winex? Everyone still planning on 4:30ish? I may not be able to log on at work tomorrow, so some type of confimration would be a good thing. [tease.gif]

Apparently I was [temporarily] banned.
hitsfan

Who lifted the ban?

I’ll ban them!!!

Chris - the In N Out is basically a block from WineX

Okay, thanks Todd. I’ll try to make it for both the tasting and the burger, but if I get a nasty work assignment tomorrow, I may miss Winex.

She’s been there enough you’d think she knows. [haha.gif]

Its just up the street towards Lincoln/Nohl Ranch on the freeway side near the Chic FilA

forget IN&OUT GO TO CHICK FIL A

Hells no. Over priced chicken sandwiches or kick ass burgers? Easy choice. [wink.gif]

omg. them are fighting words. prepare yourself! [pillow-fight.gif] [pillow-fight.gif]

I just remembered there is a Fatburger closer than either of those two places to WineX. Might have to be a game time decision. [wink.gif]