Last Bottle - Last bottle credit survey

I got it twice but had to pay shipping so only netted about $15 each time.

got it once

I think it is what it is. When I see a wine I want I buy. If I happen to turn on a friend to the service I get a credit to spend, I spend. If I hit the predetermined amount of bottles shipping is free. The staff is on the ball with customer service issues when they occur, even when its my fault and having bad bottles credited no questions asked is awesome. I never sat on a wine hoping to get the last bottle credit so no biggie. I have sent people to them while telling them to say ‘Pobega sent me’ and received credits where credits could have easily been ignored. Cool service, nice people. What’s no to like ? :slight_smile:

I got it once, probably on my second or third order with them. Nowadays I generally only shop them during their marathon sales and the last bottle credits aren’t given out during those.

Wasn’t trying to be negative if it came off that way, wasn’t intended. Don’t buy a ton from them but when I do I’m not thinking of the last bottle credit. And once when there was a mix-up on a shipping date they gave me some credit even though I told them not necessary.

Nada-Nothing, but that’s ok as we get some good deals from time to time.

Nice to see some folks have hit it!

On the suggestion that some wines never get down to the “last bottle” and end up in the marathon - I can’t comment, but there must be some unpopular listings that never quite get down to the last of what they have available, and end up in the marathon. What I was referring to, primarily, was that there have been several times when I clicked on an offer only to get the empty box “Sorry” message, so obviously they do get to the last bottle fairly routinely. Hence I was curious, given the fact that there’s a fairly significant representation of Last Bottle addic…er…aficionados here, thought I would see what the experience was. Thanks for all the responses!

Yes, got it once.

Got it once.

Nada but have only made 4-5 purchases. When is the next marathon…New Years?