Ladd Cellars!

Thanks so much to everyone that participated, with my offer and all the others! And thanks to Todd and the Wine Berserkers…a great group to hang out with!

An update/clarification on my Chardonnay vines. I was talking to someone this morning that thought my 40+ vines had a ‘short term’ status…i.e. that they’d likely be on the chopping block soon. Not true, based on discussions with the vineyard folks, as long as they remain reasonably healthy and produce moderate yields (based on current pricing) that we’ll stick with them. When I first started, they gave me a choice of several different sections…I chose a section with one of the healthier vines (plus other factors). And, they’re removing the weakest vines, of course, which will reduce a vector of virus/disease, which might help (or more likely will be neutral, but who knows). Anyways, that’s what’s going on.

Hey Eric - When are you starting to ship?

I made an initial shipment to Florida earlier, and it froze :frowning:. So I held off a bit. I’ve pulled the wines and will be shipping over the next weeks.

Hi Eric
Just wanted to check in on the shipping from this sale. What should we expect?
Thank you

Hey, I’m looking at next week, if that works for you (I sent you email last week…you didn’t get it? Getting caught in spam is annoying)