Ladd Cellars: Chardonnay, Pinot, CabFranc, Tempranillo & a bit of Zin! *** Offer Closed

Order in for two of the Chardonnay offerings.

BTW @Eric_Lundblad the shipping popped up as $9?

1 Like

In for the mixed foothills.

1 Like

In for a case between the Mixed Chard, Pinots, and the Foothills.

1 Like

In for 1 mixed SC Chard and 1 Classic Pinot!
Very excited!

1 Like

Love Love!! In for the Classics! So Good!! Thank you Eric!!!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for all the great ordersā€¦I really appreciate each one of them. Woo Hoo.

And Iā€™m really happy that I have some pretty dang good wine to share with you, that will go to interesting and tasty places!

Also, Iā€™m up to date on all the orders so farā€¦ if you havenā€™t gotten email from me let me know!

1 Like

In for one Classics Chardonnay!

1 Like

Hey Andrew!

No, the mid and east coast flat rate shipping is still $8, I double checked the final invoices and the payment side, and thatā€™s all good. Where did you see $9?

Thanks for calling this out!

Order in. Excited to dip into a few your reds for my first time, too!

1 Like

When I went to check out . . . you corrected on the invoice though!

2 Likes

I found the issue and fixed itā€¦as expected it was in the display portion, not the calculation portion.

Thanks again!

Iā€™m all up to date on orders, as always, if you havenā€™t gotten email from me let me know!

And thanks for all the ordersā€¦you guys are the bestest!

I think I got my order in for the mixed Foothills!

1 Like

I just saw your order come in Chad, thanks. A few more orders came in as well, Iā€™ll have those orders processed and emailed back to folks after I finish dinner (and a glass of wine of course!)

1 Like

Iā€™m up to date nowā€¦havenā€™t gotten email from me? Let me know! Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the orders todayā€¦check your emails!

I missed out on this before, when I was a bit more crazedā€¦Welcome to WineBerserkers JackyB! This is the most interesting place to read and chat about wine! Thanks for your order, I think youā€™ll really enjoy it.

Getting low on a few of the packsā€¦time to order up!

The offer is closedā€¦thanks for all the great interest!