Kutch Spring Release, - Save the Date!

Thanks Jamie, that was a great introduction to the Falstaff Vineyard. I enjoyed reading about the history and people behind that very special terroir. The 2017 Falstaff will definitely be on my order form!

So based your harvest summary, should we expect a single vineyard Trout Gulch Chardonnay to be offered later this year? I can only hope that it has some of the magic of the 2014 Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay, which I know had some Trout Gulch in the blend…

Thanks Paul for the kind words. Yes, we will have a small amount of Trout Gulch available in the fall. Cheers to you.

Just happened to wake up very early and noticed the mailer hit my inbox. Hey it IS the 23rd !

No brainer, order in, while you West Coasters sleep, 6:15am😄
Thanks Jamie!

Order in. Went heavy on the 'Staff, as that is one helluva wine, at least for my palate.

Thank god mailer season is slowing, as I am now done for awhile.

Berserker Day is Sunday…Just sayin…:slight_smile:

Picked up 4x Chard and 2x Bohan Pinot (which sounds like a wine I’ll really dig). In terms of Jamie’s Chards, I have experience only with the 2014 SCM, but that was enough to sell me–perhaps my favorite Cali Chard ever. My first mailing list purchase in ages.

Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you buy that 2017 Falstaff if you are on the Kutch list. That wine is frigging amazing.

Anyone know how long it takes to get onto the list after signing up? Also, once aboard, which bottlings should I target if I’m looking for the most balanced, mineral-driven, less overt fruit profile?

Thanks!