Kutch Fall Release, Save the date!

Edit: duplicate post

Joe, almost 2% of your posts are exact duplicates of themselves. I can’t figure it out, Can’t you hold yourself back from such indulgence?

Used to buy these wines, have liked the ones I still have. What’s the tariff these days?

[rofl.gif]

Agreed with your positive sentiment champagne.gif

Offer is live now. Order placed.

Bought a couple cases. Mixed it up this time with a few of just about everything offered.

I poured Jamie’s wines for new friends since I moved to Charlotte. Across the board rave reviews for everything I poured.

I write this every time but the statement has always held true, I have yet to have a bottle of Kutch that I didn’t enjoy.

Cheers!

Order in. I went for a mixed case, heavier on the Trout Gulch Chard than the others. Pretty excited to try the Bohan Graveyard Block.

Truthfully thankfully someone started this thread as the offer when to my spam folder.

I started buy less but thought $35 shipping was a little high for ground for 4 bottles.

Bought a variety of pinots to give them a try…now how long do I have to wait to actually taste them?

It depends on the bottling. Since you bought a variety, i would say do the 17 SC and Falstaff first. See what you think. These for me are representative of Jamie’s success in 17.

I certainly agree with Frank, The '17 staff and Sonoma Coast Pinots are both open for business. Amazing floral noses on both of these wines. The '17 staff was group #1 (my #1 as well) in a recent vertical of all staff vintages blind by a group of 14 including Jamie and Joanne. Budget is tight but managed to get some Trout Gulch chard, McDougal pinot, and re-upped on some more 17 Sonoma Coast Pinot.

Sean

Sean, my order sounds exactly like yours. And that 17 Staff, that wine is geen-yus. Best wine that Jamie/Joanna have ever made.

I just enjoyed a bottle of 2013 Kutch McDougall tonight over the last 4-5 hours. Excellent bottle, light on its feet yet packed with flavor and intensity. Dark cherries, red apple, pine forest, bay leaf, orange, orange peel. Maybe more on the masculine side of the AFWE pinot scale.

I could see it smoothing out more with a few more years of patience, but it’s a great ride right now. Paired nicely with grilled Copper River salmon and roasted cauliflower.

493AE2DD-5EE3-4441-9F98-78B2692A1798.jpeg

Looks delicious.
How did the milk pair with the salmon?

You’ll have to ask my 14 year old. He’s over 6’5" now, so I think it’s helped him develop at least!

Agreed on this. Will have to see how it ages, but I’m assuming fantastically. Used this release to send more to storage.

Posts about incoming mailers/offers are a time honored WB tradition. I would expect nothing less!!

All of Jamie’s 2013 are rocking… a Great vintage for the Kutch lineup!