Juicing

I think I am sorry I asked :slight_smile:

I eat my full five a day as part of breakfast.

Today a whole mango, 1/3 of a pineapple, two kiwis, a fist full of papaya, half a dragon fruit and a fist of pomegranate. We get excellent fruit in the UAE (unlike the meat quality - part of the reason I gave it up).

Luckily someone else chops it all!

I have that effect on a lot of people.

http://www.greenfixsmoothie.com

One gallon per week. Home delivery is only $5.

Greens Only looks best out of their options, the others have more sugar than I want (especially if I am drinking a gallon of it and each glass is 19g of sugar as in their Original w banana and apple!). This is good for people who simply won’t make time to buy greens themselves and make the green juice themselves. It does lose potency over the days it is sitting there though.

This is great for a busy corporate person who would otherwise be drinking far worse stuff due to lack of time/energy. Also good for those not getting enough greens.

Each to their own but this Sunday will be 21 days since I started. I am 19 lbs down today and feel very good.

It’s amazing to me how your tastebuds change. Every juice is an explosion of taste now and my limited wine on the weekends is so much better.

So what’s the plan moving forward?

I gave away my juicer a long time ago.

Advice: (STRONG advice too): Get a Vitamix or something similar. Every morning I mix (all organic) coconut milk, water, frozen blueberries, bananas and maybe some strawberries or mangos, chia seeds, as much Kale and/or Spinach as I can put in and still taste decent, and bone broth powder. Been doing this exact mixture for about 3 months. I have lost 30 lbs with NO dieting, and my recent blood tests were better than I have had in decades (and I keep track of them all). Took myself off of Lipitor, liver and kidney functions that were borderline high, came down, Cholesterol numbers were outstanding. I have been as high as 318, ( i know that is not the important number, but I forget the rest, but they are similarly great, for me) , been around 170-180, but this time it was 145. No conscious dieting at all, and only walking on a treadmill 3x/week.

All I can say is that if you want to get veggies into your diet, do not juicer, BLEND with a high powered blender. Of course, eating more fruits and veggies is better, but hard to eat Kale and spinach, for me at least. [cheers.gif]

No lables but let’s say following forks over knives life style. I signed up for their cooking class in September and will go to food then.

Juicing is effective but bad. I know guys who everyone knows are juicing. These guys refuse to realize that they are old and that they will die before too long no matter how much juicing they do. And they pay a ton of money to juice. And they are at risk for having sudden fatal heart attacks due to a combination of the juice and chronically enlarged hearts. We are talking about real juicing right?