John Fox (PC) Update

No conjugal visits either

Can he have his sentence reduced for ‘good behavior?’

A federal prisoner can earn a small credit for good behavior. It isn’t a ton; at best you serve 85% of your sentence.

Free storage tho’.

Both remarks totally on point!

Neal!!! You are getting good at this federal criminal stuff!! [cheers.gif]

Has he been in a State Pinotentiary?

Is he stored upright or on his side?

The attorneys the Trustee hired are keeping 40% of what they collect, I forget (MY memory is blinded with hate and anger) how much if any the court appointed Trustee is keeping, the state Attny who made the sentencing recommendations I always assumed after reading his recommendation that he had fallen in love with Mr. Fox and probably cannot wait till he is free - and I wish to fark with the man to the full extent of the law and nature. I have to ask my attny just what are my limits.

I cannot imagine their will be money to divide to be given to those who helped pay for his life style.

Standing but faced downward. For the sake of each cork.

I once looked it up for . . . reasons.

Lawyers…

It’s too easy to complain about the lawyers, but it’s inevitable in cases like this that the professional fees eat up an unfortunate portion of the assets.

This is the worst kind of bankruptcy: very few assets relative to the liabilities; terrible business records; a huge number of customer-claimants, with different circumstances; and what amounted legally to preference payments (customers who were made whole when the business was insolvent).

But what was the alternative? A mud-wrestling match among the customers, mortgage holders and banks? Someone had to go in, figure out what happened, figure out an equitable plan to present to the court, and fend off the claimants who thought they were given short shrift.

+1 it is the criminal action in the first place who is responsible. Like arguing about a toxic waste spill and then complaining about the cost of the cleanup crew to haul away the mess…