JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS: SHIPPING UPDATE

update: only 3 packs left of the merlot and 3 packs left of the Yates Mt. Veeder Cab.

Put my order in for a pack of Merlot. I don’t order much Merlot, but Karen’s not lying about the quality of fruit in that bottle.

Thanks Ryan! The movie “Sideways” definitely was a blessing and a curse for merlot - it killed the merlot market but I like to say that it weeded out the weak. When Sideways came out, there was a lot of mediocre merlot being produced. Now the tonnage harvested may be lower, but the quality is so much better and I think the wine style has changed somewhat too. There are definitely sweet spots for merlot in Napa and Oak Knoll is one of the best.

UPDATE - Packs 1, 2 and 3 are now SOLD OUT. Our chardonnay 3 and 6-packs are still available.

Thank you Karen! So excited for these!!

We’d like to thank everyone for supporting us. Everyone who placed an order with us should have received an email confirming we received your order. If you did not receive an email DM Karen or post in this thread. Orders will be processed, and credit cards charged over the next couple of days. Shipping might take time as we are in a weather hold for many states.

Cheers and thanks! :wine_glass:

Karen and John

UPDATE ON SHIPPING:

• West Coast orders (and neighboring states) have shipped (unless you asked us for a hold).

• All other states are on hold due to weather. We continue to monitor weather and if we see a window of opportunity to ship, we’ll reach out (realistically, we are probably looking at late-March).

Thanks for your patience.

Karen

Still holding orders due to weather. This is a map of next week’s minimum temperatures which are still too cold to ship.
F512BBA6-0FEF-461E-B7EE-0E4C39783611.jpeg

Update: The last of the BD orders shipped on Monday, 4/4, via our third party shipper. Thank you to everyone for purchasing. Cheers!

Karen and John
karen and john troisi owners.jpg