JB Neufeld BDIX - Artisan Washington Cabernet Sauvignon

Ordered offer 2. Great, prompt transaction. Can’t wait to try!

In for Offer #2. Thanks, Justin! [cheers.gif]

Neufeld was a pet project of mine for BDIX. Request for more cab and Washington wines made sense with a strong reference from Chris in Sunnyside and my personal experience.

I’m sure Brooke and Justin thought I was crazy. I’m sure they’ll be back for BDX.

Now they’re CRAZY!

Posted a TN in Wine Talk earlier, but wanted to post here that the '14 Yakima Cab is showing beautifully. Really delicious stuff. Thanks Justin and Brooke!

I received these 3 beauties on Friday! Thank you guys!!!

Opened a bottle of the '14 Yakima Cab last night; after a 3 hour decant, it was fantastic with grilled NY strips. Now kinda wishing I had purchased more…

I’m fairly certain you will get another chance. They REALLY liked the berserkerday experience. Good people.

The guy that turned me onto them might have his label fully operational for BD in '19. I’ve been looking for more WA wines, they can be a great value and better juice.

Hey Eric! Wow, I am pretty bad at this forum thing. Anyway, I just wanted to give a VERY belated thank you and I’m glad you enjoyed the wine. We will definitely be participating in Berserker Day again this year! Cheers!