They have 2021 Anjea with a starting bid of 230, I can’t find that release email, but seems around if not just below release price before tax/premium?
It was 275/bottle (pre-tax and shipping), but after premium it’s pretty close.
Joined the list in June…

I picked up a 2018 Rhad 1.5L from KL at auction for $35 below my release all in cost, including premium, tax and shipping. I was as surprised as anyone that my bid held up.
Market is indeed soft. Deals to be had for the patient.
Spoke to Ketan today and he mentioned that he’s moving the Beta release to November due to perceived customer credit card fatigue and so many releases bunched together etc
Def agree as there have been a lot of releases and offers recently
yep, i have been saying no a lot the last month. But will not be saying no to Beta
Jasud shipment delayed due to heat wave per Ketan’s email.
Considering shipping wasn’t supposed to start for 20 days (Nov 10th) I find this interesting.
Works for me, better safe than not
There was a Nov 3 option as well
Mine were scheduled to ship Nov 10th. Here in northern WI November is good time for shipments to come in. I have already had many days with lows below freezing - hit low 20’s.
My email said shipping would now be Dec 8th.
Around here for the first week of December the average high temperature is around 34°F and the average low is around 20°F. Still ok I guess but my preference is November. I just don’t want to get a notification in December saying it is too cold to ship to me. (that happened with Beta once before)
The next email I got this noon after Jasud was notification of MacDonald shipping next week. ![]()
Why not contact Ketan and see if he can ship yours earlier??
Perfect temp for shipping IMO.
Wait … so we are complaining that wineries are
Watching out for good shipping windows now?
Agreed, no problem with those temps so hoping for averages. We have been double digits below zero the beginning of December before as well. I was more commenting November seems to be a safer bet than December here in the north and I thought a shipping delay to weather email was odd 20 days before shipping was scheduled. Will see what they say regarding an earlier shipping date.
My hunch is there is a bit more than just slapping on a label and sticking it in the mail
I know a truck has to come to winery to pick up all of the shipment on palettes, then package and send. So i would wager it’s still too hot for his liking for those components. Ie, we may be ~13 days away from the early ship window, but that may imply a winery pickup this week for example with the wines sitting somewhere he doesnt trust. Then he checks for an update w the shipment outfit and that’s the next date they have to offer that he is agreeable to
This is just me postulating re the comment over 20 days.
I do know theyre all bottled and labeled, as I got a pic last week
Maybe he isn’t ready
GET IN MY CELLAR!!!
![]()
New color for the vintage. Are the flowers slightly different in color, too?
Cannot wait for these to land. ![]()
So happy I got some this time and very excited for the 23s
