It's Berserkerday! What Are You Drinking?

Screw it, it’s afternoon right? Popping a CH 143 to enjoy tonight and probably going to try out the Rhys 06 Syrah for now…

Started the day with black coffee, drinking water now and it will be an 05 D. R. Stephens Cab with cooked cow for dinner tonight.

Apple Kool-aid baby

Coffee this a.m… sipping green tea at present… then onto to dinner with GG with a bottle of '06 Domaine Digioia-Royer Chambolle-Musigny “Les Fremieres”.

I’m on the road in Bentonville, AR so my options are very limited.

Once I get home it will be blood, fresh blood, from a french press.

[berserker.gif] Happy Berserker Day! [berserker.gif]

so far, coffee. won’t be getting home until about 10:30 pm, so I might have to take a rain-check on celebratory libations

Already had two cups of coffee. Tonight, I will try a 2004 Quilceda Creek Red Wine.

After the first trivia FAIL, I switched from coffee to Scotch. headbang

Some Kona earlier, (coffee, not…) and am now pacing myself with my favorite sippper, a blend of diet Code Red mountain dew mixed with 50% pomegranite/blueberry juice. Anyone in Santa Barbara downtown late this afternoon wanna grab a beer?

A rush that’s good for you too!

[barf.gif]

Probably going to finish an 08 Loring RRV Pinot and pop an 06 Sandler pinot.

one of the greatest bits in movie history

\

I didn’t know you were an actor Jordan, you should wear a suit more often.

I’m thinking of opening Cameron Hughes Lot 116, 143, 149, or 164. I bought a 6-pack of each based on the raves for his 07’s in this board, so seems like a good way to celebrate Berserkerday. Anyone have any suggestions on which of these is more drinkable at this point?

I think we are having spicy chicken dish and guests (as much as family can be quests [wink.gif] ) tonight so I have an 88 Trimbach Gewurz Ribeaupierre waiting, a 1/2 of 06 Clos Jebsal PG from Z-H and then we will toss something red.

the more you age the funnier you get. neener

Caffeine is more of a problem for me than alcohol. I got addicted to cafe e biscotti for breakfast when I was two. Alcohol doesn’t call my name, caffeine does.

I might as well contribute something to this board other than lurk.
Attending a wine tasting tonight of Dave Phinney wines; wasn’t planned as a anniversary thing, but will go with that!

• Orin Swift Veladora Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc
  • Soda Canyon Barrel Chaser Napa Red Wine
  • Soda Canyon Napa Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Beau Vigne Juliet Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Orin Swift The Prisoner
  • Orin Swift Papillon Bordeaux Blend

Do not know the vintages but assume they are the current releases. Whatever that might be in Ohio. More interested in the non Orin Swift wines as I have had the Prisoner, Papillon on numerous occasions. If I don’t socialize too much I will try to take notes, but I am sure I would get many odd looks from the other “drinkers” attending.

I’ll try to work on the avatar thing.

Been dunkin’ myself since I can remember, though not entirely limited to biscotti. Pizzelle, cuccidati… I like em’ all! [thumbs-up.gif]

hey Adam - Welcome to the craziest, zaniest, silliest website for wine on the web.