ITB question

Not if you’re a Silent Minority.

(and we all know that’s impossible!)

ha ha

:wink:

Probably a good idea . . .

Serge,

Interesting question - but as most things in life, I think you need to use your best judgment to come up with the answer . . . In all seriousness, I would NOT include ITB with the Constellation issue . . . unless you owned a BUNCH of that stock . . .

Cheers!

Are their actual facts here or is this just a hypothetical?

Here’s my take:

From a winery perspective, if you have to file with the TTB, you’re ITB or are employed by or manage a winery (or brewery), you’re ITB.

From a retail/wholesale perspective, if you have to file with the state or are employed by or manage a retail/wholesale entity, you’re ITB.

I am obviously ITB, but I don’t have ITB in my sig line because I don’t shill my product here. If I did, I guess I would feel that it was necessary.

If I own a winery, grow some grapes, make the wine, work in the tasting room, self distribute, maintain the website can I put ITB on my tag?

No Steve. You’re not ITB, you ATB!

R-R-R!

This thread is making me rethink my lack of a tag line. I guess all the cool kids are doing it. [berserker.gif]

I got it

ITB: Bedazzler from Peachy Canyon flirtysmile

[wow.gif] [snort.gif]

How do you work the tagline? Is that a wrestling maneuver? Can I be the Junkyard Dog?

Is this you at home with the family?

[rofl.gif]

My cousins in the Lucha Libre are the black sheep of the family.

A refreshing approach given the shameless way some people pimp their wineries/wines in the Wine Talk section.

The majority of wineries do just fine without the shameless plugging on wine boards. Hell, there is a dedicated forum here to PIMP!

+1

One way or another, most businesses work hard to sell their product…

Just FYI when this board started, there was a request for those ITB to put it in their sig line, so they could be identified.

Mods correct me if I’m mistaken, but that was my understanding.

T-Bone,

Does my signature line meet the standards? [dontknow.gif]