IPOB announces 2016 Schedule and NYC is not in it!

Thanks, Peter. Initially, I thought you were kidding, but…did a search…and …you’re not…

Had never heard of this organization/purpose.

Now how did I know that? :wink: [snort.gif] newhere

Texass? Wtf

How about Chicago?

The IPOB Public event in LA is the Sunday of Hospice Du Rhone weekend in Paso. A nice stop on the way back to San Diego, but…ouch ( head, not wallet)! :astonished:

yeah. Met some of those people. Perfectly nice people, but they know as much about wine as I know about airline affinity clubs.

lol.

Jay, we try, and that’s what counts. neener

At City Winery, IPOB means entirely different thing by the end of the tasting.

Some of you guys just crack me up! [wow.gif]

I, too, like a good syrah/pinot Napa/RRV blend with certain types of dinner fare (steaks, barbeque, etc) but I also appreciate and support many of the IPOB wineries for their restraint and acidity for the lighter menu fare.

Carry on. Nothing to see here… [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Haha!
More like TLOB (The Loss Of Balance)

I was wondering if at the end of the tasting it might be “In Pursuit of Booty”…

I always preferred women who could stand and speak, so no. Others’ taste may vary.

They should allow for “unbalanced” pinot producers to have a section at the events so people can compare.

It’s not quite IPOB – but just got an e-mail that West of West (featuring a few of the IPOB wineries) will be in NYC on Feb. 9.

Editing to add a link: http://www.westsonomacoast.com/west-of-west-festival/wow-new-york-ny/