iOTA Cellars BD12 offer- 4 Deals on Eola Amity Hills Oregon Pinot, Chard and Rosé *EXTENDED through 1/30/21*

Hard to resist the offers and especially Deal #1. Be well and we look forward to catching up in the near future.

Hi James, good to hear from you! Thanks for the order and I’m really looking forward to seeing you and Tara again in the post covid future!

I’m still here and the special Berserker Day link is live. Please feel free to take a look at our deals and order if you like. I do want to thank all that have ordered so far. Berserker Day has been a great experience now since 2017 and I owe many thanks to Todd French and the entire WB community for giving me an outlet to market my iOTA wines. flirtysmile [thankyou.gif]

pileon Receipts are coming in the next day or two! pileon

getting caught up on my own purchases!

order in for the #1 -

1 Like

[cheers.gif]

Excellent! Beautiful piece of the world over there! Missing Mount Hood right about now. Though I’m enjoying the 70 degree dry days here in FL :slight_smile:

Call out? Bro… this must be a sports thing? neener

Don, thanks for extending the offer… I’m over-budget, but thinking hard about another round [thankyou.gif]

If I recall correctly I first tasted IOTA in 2008 at The Painted Lady in Newberg. It was memorable then and I’m looking forward to getting back in touch with the wines.

In for a 6 pack of the #2. Thank you for extending your BD deal. I’m a sucker for OR Pinot Noir

Damn you Brig!! [swearing.gif]

In for a Vintage 6 pack! Thanks for extending the offer. [cheers.gif]

Thanks for the order Pat! Receipt coming soon! [cheers.gif]

Thanks for the order Michael! I hope the wine brings back good memories of your visit to Oregon wine country! Receipt coming soon and ship date. [cheers.gif]

1 Like

I won’t tell you to not blow your budget! Though there’s always next time too…

I thought I ordered the #1 6 pack of '11,'12 PN but see no record on my end. If you have it in the system, OK. If not please add for me. Dennis newhere
BTW. I am a cool climate and Eola Amity Hills lover. One of the most memorable and what got me back into ORPN was a mid 90s Bethel Hts Given to my wife by a coworker from the winery. [cheers.gif]

Hi Dennis! Yes, we have the order, just getting paperwork done and will send receipts out soon. Thanks for trying our wines. When things get back to normal, we’ll have open houses for Memorial Day and Pre Thanksgiving weekends. Come see us! Enjoy the Wine Berserkers site. It has lots of great discussions and is loaded with Oregon wine enthusiasts! Don champagne.gif

Put in an order for #1 and #2! Thanks, Don!

1 Like

Thanks, Don
I don’t want to be a PITA, but for domestic harmony could I put in an other order: Deal #3 The Little Berserker 6 Pack $141 ($186 Reg.) Plus FREE SHIPPING
Barrel-aged and full malo for these dry wines. Expect both to be aromatic, supple and fruit-driven but not oaky.
3-2018 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Chardonnay Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
3-2017 Phyllis Rosé of Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
Thank again [highfive.gif]

Thanks for extending the offer, I got the The Vintage Berserker 6 Pack. Cheers

Thanks for extending the offer. I totally missed this somehow on BD, so I appreciate the chance to come back later and peruse the offerings at a more leisurely pace. I ordered a Vintage Berserker 6 pack.

1 Like

Got the order Chris and so happy you took another look! We’ll send you receipt soon and we’ll be watching the weather on the route to MD for safe shipping. We usually find safe weather sometime in February but sometimes isn’t until March. Hope that is okay. Thanks! Don champagne.gif

Not a problem at all. I can wait!

Never a PITA! I think my wife/iOTA partner got this figured out with you. Thanks Dennis, iOTA coming your way soon!