Introducing Andegavia Cask Wines – Luxury Wine in Sustainable Packaging

Thank you Brian! Glad you received your cask, are enjoying it and appreciate you posting a note.

We’ve been trying to get most all your wines out so as many as possible can have them in time for SuperBowl should you want to put out a cask (Andegavia casks are perfect for gatherings).

And for the first 25 that jumped on the offer, you will get your gift cards via email today!

Thanks again for the WB love!

Gavin,

Does the cask need to be in a fridge either prior to or after opening? Just received my Merlot today all the way in Florida.

Thanks

Seth,

Our reds can be stored at room temp or chilled, your preference. You certainly don’t need to keep chilled after opening. We do recommend chilling our whites of course in the fridge both before and after opening… thanks for the note.

Cheers,

Gavin

Gavin

I just tried a glass or two of the merlot. I was pleasantly surprised. I will put up a TN shortly but, as far as merlot goes for the price it is fun and a no brainer. A perfect party wine for friends and family.

Well done.

Seth

Crazy fast shipping. I ordered one of each, and I when I got the package, I thought that surely they had not shipped everything, but it was all neatly packaged in one tight box. I’m going to try the merlot this weekend.

k.

Picked one up for our next office potluck since I’m shipping all my other BD purchases there - a little thank you for folks dealing with my indulgences!

Since we’re a sustainability software company, the packaging will make a good impression - and it sounds like the wine will too.

Seth, glad to hear you’re enjoying our Napa Merlot cask. Thanks for trying Andegavia.

Cheers,

Gavin

how quickly do the wines need to be consumed if left unopened?

I think the concept is air doesn’t get in the bag there by creating wine that’s not exposed. Probably not 100% true.

your avatar. LOL

…that he stole from me…

You can have it when you give me back the Berserkerfest trophy.

Hi Charlie,

Unopened cask wines typically have a shelf life of ~ one year from fill date. We do have a “best by” date on the packaging for your convenience, although keep in mind our cask wines are designed for near-term consumption (e.g. they don’t need to be “cellared”).

Thanks

Gavin

And once you pour the first glass, what’s ideal in consumption for the rest?

Todd,

Our casks will stay fresh for 4 weeks after opening, though they typically don’t last that long in my household :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Gavin