Intro Holy Grail Steak Co. plus special Berserker discount code

Clint - I Had it at Alexanders in SF a year or two ago…its my own personal Holy Grail Steak as well. In my mind, It delivers the best of both worlds… Cold climate beefiness combined with the Wagyu intra-muscular fat and umami explosion.

Bigger than expected order in! Excited to try them out. Good luck in your new endeavor.

Cool - thanks Dave. Curious for feedback, good or bad. Thanks, CH

Yep this was the bees knees. Went there for research don’t you know.

Placed an order this morning. Michael is looking into whether there’s a path toward me getting them before the weekend. [beg.gif]

Request is in and they are trying to get out today for tomorrow…sounds like worst case is Saturday delivery. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

AWESOME - THANK YOU!

Steaks arrived on Saturday and they are gorgeous. I thawed two of them and cooked them that very night and they were delicious. Super excited about this new meat source.

Ordered some strips yesterday for my mom’s birthday dinner. She is very excited. Going to open some Macdonald wine to go along with. Are there any special instructions for grilling these or just business as usual. I generally cook strips for 3 minutes a side over a very hot, 600 degree grill.

Hey Rob - which strips did you order?..cooking Japanese Wagyu strip somewhat different from the Prime Angus, for instance. Anyhow, we’re still upgrading this section but good cooking instructions can be found here The Art of Steak – Holy Grail Steak Co. for most cuts.

Cameron

Order arrived safe and sound on Friday. Packaging was flawless. Tried the hamburger and it was tasty. Bottom line is that I will order again.

Hi Cameron,

Just picked up a Hokkaido A5 Strip and a Kagoshima A5 Ribeye. I saw the earlier post on cooking, but have also seen others slice the steaks into smaller one inch wide strips and cook those individually.

Thoughts on that, assuming we’ll be serving the whole steak (14 oz.) either way.

First time cooking an A5, so just want to make sure I don’t ruin these beauts. They look amazing on your site.

Good luck with this venture.

Tom

Hi Jay - thanks. I do have to say the burgers are good but the real Holy Grail experience is the steaks :slight_smile:

…just an FYI…I am working on a new burger blend…I liked that one but think we can do better.

Cheers and thanks for giving us a shot!

Cameron

Hey Tom - awesome selections…this is the classic cool climate vs warm climate matchup (sub-tropical Island of Kyushu vs cold northern Island of Hokkaido) and I’m curious to get your perceptions and feedback on the differences.

As for cooking - either way is fine. If you plan on eating each steak in their entirety then I would cook them whole but its really your preference…I could argue that the strips allow you to sear the sides as well as the surfaces…

Cheers!

Cameron

Hokkaido Ribeye just arrived. Very well packaged. Still frozen solid. I can’t wait to cook it.

Cheers,

Ryan

Bring a hot pan tmrw?

Maiden purchase made. Super Steak Nirvana strip package with a couple of Hokkaido strips. Can’t wait to sample, these look amazing. Thanks for the intro. Greg

Cool - thank you!

By the way, the Steak Flights/Samplers just came off sale the other day so I just made the Berserker20 coupon work towards them and my partner Michael will be crediting your account for the difference.

So, to make it clear to everyone, the Berserker20 coupon now works towards all the Steak Flights as well as the a la carte steaks.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage!

Cameron

Order placed-thanks Cameron!

That is awesome, and a Great deal-- thanks very much Cameron!