Incomming & not sure what it is?

scarecrow
karl lawrence
herb lamb sb
sqn

?

Hmm… could be Karl Lawrence but I didn’t think I ordered any…

sounds like you need to get on CT, pending deliveries is my lifesaver!

Been on CellarTracker! for quite a while now. I’m usually really good about keeping records… blush

Carlisle arrived for me today, you tomorrow?

Nope. Not on the list. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow…

So, funny, the same thing just happened to me yesterday, but from Chicago - for the life of me I had no idea what I had ordered - it was retail, obviously since not many wines are made in CHI!

Let us know what you finally get Ed…this is sort of a fun game!

The suspense is killin’ me! I hope Joan is home when UPS shows up today.

Ed, any news yet?! I’m dyin’ to know. In case I was wrong about Wind Gap, I’m hoping yours might remind me of something I have coming that I’d forgotten about.

I ordered you a sixpack of schlitz!

LOL! Joan was up at the school and missed the shipment!
I’m going to see if I can pick it up at the depot…

Joan!!! Don’t you know what we’re going through here?

The answer is…

2007 Audelssa Cabernet (regular, not the reserve)

I didn’t know about it because it’s a club shipment. I had no idea they were shipping that this spring.

Let’s play again! One of you randomly ship me something good, and everyone else try to guess what it is… [tease.gif]

With all due respect to the exuberant Gloria, this ending is a bit of a letdown. pileon

A little anti climactic for sure! Now the Reserver Cab, that would be a different story…

In a similar anticipation type theme, a bunch of us on the CT Forum did a CT Secret Santa last Dec. After we determined those interested, we distributed names and your Secret Santa sent you some wine. The guideline was that the bottle should be around $50, but it was your call if you bought something new or pulled an equivalent gem out of your cellar. We all agreed to not open the packages until a set date and then post the reveal and subsequent TN’s.

Was a lot of fun anticipation of wondering who drew your name and what you would get, as well as really a nice intellectual challenge getting a random name of someone you may or may not know their tasting preferences and then picking a gem you think they would like. I was sooo embarrassed the wine I sent ended up corked, but Michael Alberty from StoryTeller (where I bought the wine) got a replacement off to my recipient in very short order, kudos to Michael.

Kool idea!