In Memoriam: A Tribute to my best friend, Claudine Kargere

Wonderful tribute, beautifully written. The joy of her life and your friendship as well as your sadness at her passing shine through every phrase.

Wonderful tribute and my condolences on the loss of your friend.

Sounds like a wonderful friendship. So sorry for your loss.

Bruce

Evocative post that is rich with detail. Thank you for posting.

Are there any photos you can share?

Dan, you are truly bless to have such a dear friend. Thank you for sharing this heart warming story.

What a beautiful tribute, Dan. Thank you for sharing.

Dan,

What a beautiful and heartfelt Memoriam to your best friend - beautiful indeed. I think we all wish we had met and known Claudine - she truly seemed so full of life that it would have invigorated and energized even the most hardened of folks. May her memories continue to warm you and your family forever . . .

Cheers.

A wonderful tribute, Dan. I feel a hole in my heart for not having known her. Thank you

Dan this is a very moving tribute to a life cut too short

When you lose a friend like that, you lose part of yourself. My deepest sympathies.

My condolences Dan. That was a lovely tribute.

What a beautiful and heartfelt tribute. My condolences on your loss.

The people you allow into your heart remain there forever. You were both blessed to be friends. I drink a toast to your friendship.

Wow, Dan… what an incredible story and a wonderful tribute to a very special lady. Thanks for sharing that.
Tom

Thank you Dan, for this beautiful epitaph to your friend.

Her generosity of spirit and joi de vivre sounds like an example to us all.

I am sorry for your loss, and will toast your good fortune to have had such a true, deep, enduring friendship. They are few and precious in this world.

Beautifully written and moving to read. Thank you, Dan, for sharing this.

Doug

My sincere condolences Dan. Beautifully written tribute which shows how much you adored her. It is a beautiful place to be able to share how much you loved someone.

I am blown away. A great epitaph brings a sliver of the life remembered to everyone who hears it… and I feel like I was in a room where Claudine strolled through.

My condolences, and respect for such a wonderful remembrance. If my eulogy were even half as fascinating, I’d have lived a heckuva life. RIP…

Dan,
Your requiem is beautiful. As was your friend. I regret never having met her. You are a mensch.