How to defrost ice build up on Artevino III dual zone wine fridge

Brian - Greg just said that he doesn’t get the Attachments tab; only Options.

He’s looking in the wrong place that’s why I added screen shots. He’s lookkng above the text window where all the tags are, he needs to look below the text window.

A lot of great info up above. This is what makes this forum so special. grouphug

I just noticed you are viewing this forum on you phone. I’m on my phone now and I’m in the exact place you are. I get the ‘Options’ tab but that’s it. No Attachment tab. So odd. I will contact the moderators.

Anyhow - the icing up problem seems to be alleviated. There is a bit of moisture/condensate on the bottom back area. Hopefully it won’t cause issues w my humidity.

I know what the problem is. You’re not a contributor and adding files is only available to people who support the forum with a minimal yearly donation. Gotta pay to play Son.

I reached out to Todd and found out you need at least 25 posts before being allowed to attach pics. But he was kind enough to override that for me. So just for the record, here is the amount of ice build up I had.
iced up Artevino.jpg

Wow! [wow.gif]