How much effect is global warming having on Bordeaux?

Maybe Bordeaux should take a lesson from Quarts de Chaumes in the Loire Valley: some producers pick half their grapes early / less ripe to keep the sweetness and alcohol levels down.

No such thing as climate change.
Indeed, I have drunk much 1899, 1928, 1929, 1945, and 1947 Bordeaux which taste quite like the new-fashioned, 15%-ABV wines of today. Oh, wait,…

Bingo!

I don’t know what evidence other than anecdotal would look like, given the question. I have had producers tell me that they would like to make lower alcohol wine but the grapes don’t reach ripeness any more, given the heat, with alcohol that will only ferment to 13.5. Further, to be specific, yes I do think that places like Rayas and Pegau did not increase from 13.4 to 14-15 because Parkerization made them change the way they wanted to make wine. Next, if this was a choice, you would expect to find some winemakes, however few, making 13.% CdP, as you can still find Bordeaux at that ABV and lower, if you look hard enough. I don’t know of any. I don’t know them all, and I may well have missed one but I don’t know of any. Finally, climate heat just does effect wine. It’s part of terroir. I understand that ! or 1.5C may not seem much of a rise to you, but that’s pretty much the difference between the NY finger lakes and VA. If you don’t expect those places to make the same kind of wine, I don’t know why you’d expect Bordeaux or anywhere else to make the same kind of wine when their average temperatures have risen that much.