How much do you drink

Many of you folk have a serious drinking problem. You simply don’t drink enough. This place is called wineberserkers, not wineabstainers.

A decent meal requires a glass or two of wine and not just a couple of times a week.

Ten. Lots of potential friends now!

Three to twelve, potentially shared with my wife and our friends and our blind wine group and our other wine group, and the neighbor, and my wife’s trainer. Maybe a priest or two on Sunday. But never before 5 o’clock somewhere.

How much your spouse, children, houseguests drink along with you really isn’t the question.

On nights I’m not working, I usually have a generous glass of wine with dinner, 1/3 of a bottle.

If answering for just me, 1-2 bottles a week.

A long wine lunch is my favorite time to enjoy wine. Wish I could do it more often!

We typically open a bottle of sparkling or lighter white when we get in from work.
My wife and I will consume that over post work conversation. I’ll open something red while we prepare dinner and we’ll finish that while we’re eating.

Then depending on what time it is, I may open another bottle…or not.
That’s been our nightly routine for the last 12 years.

[wow.gif]

You are invited to visit us any time. champagne.gif

Wow… I’m dehydrated thinking about it.

My favorite as well! When we’re on vacation, especially in countries where they tend to eat later in the evening than I like to, we almost always book our significant meals at lunch rather than dinner. A 3-4 hour lunch with a few bottles, maybe a cocktail or digestif, is grand. I have more energy, digest better, handle the alcohol better, and always sleep better that night.

I taste wine every day - but usually drink wine for pleasure only 3/7 days.

Lump me in with the average berserker. 2-3 a week, mostly on the weekends, mostly split with my wife. Most vanilla response ever.

TW

same here. And zero wine 2 of every 6 weeks due to call.

Yeah average week I guess ~3 btls; I should step it up a bit :champagne:

I would have thought you were at 5 bottles a week. Lol