How many producers in your cellar?

Go to My Cellar and then summarize by producer. Number in cellar or number of rows provides the answer.

154 producers in 455 bottles. So much for only buying ‘board darlings.’

Thanks, feeling dopey that it was right at the top.

240 for me. Not too surprising as I like variety in the cellar, but would like to streamline some going forward (e.g, won’t but many “off the beaten path” Italian whites in the future).

147 as well but in about 1200 bottles. I need to reduce producers and reduce bottle count as well.

~ 40 in burgundy, however less than 15 that I buy on a regular basis. About 1100 burgundies in my cellar for a total number of 1200 bottles.

168 producers but no idea how many bottles (I don’t really want to know).

I’d probably prefer that number were lower, but the disease wins every time.

Brodie,

I’m pretty sure I’m at the point of “I cannot control it myself and need the help of a higher power”.

Happy Holidays to you and the family.

4483 bottles in 234 producers. Pretty focused …

Seeing this thread made me realize that I have never checked and it made me curious. Well, I just checked on CT and was shocked…sorted by producer and it indicated 781 rows…I would have guessed around 400 but it seems like each row is a separate producer…

If 781 is truly correct, I am flabbergasted… [swoon.gif] [swoon.gif] [swoon.gif]

781 is really impressive! Or really diverse.

208 producers. But the top 10 make up a bit over 50% of my cellar.

-DR

80 for me…

Similar here. I’m around 15% Prum. :wink:

Why do people who have many different producers want to narrow it down? If you love a region, wouldn’t you seek to understand greater diversity and differences? I find if there is a region I like, let’s say Bandol, there are different styles that are attractive at certain times over others (brawn over intellect, finesse versus more animale spirits). I can see narrowing down the range to those producers who make a product you love no matter what, but sometimes don’t you want to mix that up?

1. Though 110 of those consist of a single bottle.