How long can you go till you buy wine in 2021?

until 2022 easy [rofl.gif]

Probably through summer.

Well, it’s not like you’re running short of sparklers.

both the kiss and my chance of no purchases till Berserkerday were over by then. haha. then another 2 minutes later we were both asleep!

2 bottles@ about 4pm today. Good ones too.

9 hours

Didn’t make it through New Years Day…6 Pierre Legras 2008 Brut “Idee de Voyage.”

Still master of my domain.

This may be the longest I’ve made to start a year in a decade… I may try for a no-buy January (but not a dry January)

January 1 Tim Heaton posted 2016 Castellare di Castellina I Sodi di S. Niccolò, have loved many vintages of this.

Made it to January 2.

Why should anyone want to curtail purchases?
Some of the best sales are right now and will be in the coming days!

Not sure what the market is in Florida, but I’m not seeing any deals on either side of the coasts. With wine sales increasing 30% due to the pandemic I’m not sure there is any incentive to lower prices.

Carlisle release will start the burn for me.

Woodland Hills Wine Company had a 15% sale. Their prices are usually good without the 15%.
The sale is over now but I think others will follow.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

The most important Jan releases in my book- Maybach (Jan 21), Myriad & Aubert (Jan 12).

1 Like

Hanging in there, have deliveries coming in. If things go right, Berserker Day is the next day I unsheathe the credit card(s).

I should make it to the 7th, when Aubert is offered.

Caved yesterday and picked up Beau Vigne on Last Bottle. The shame!

As a side note, when I’m not drinking, I don’t feel as much desire to buy. And it’s not just about tipsy clicking!

I’ve also never bought a bottle of wine on Berserker Day, so I might even be able to make it through the month. We’ll see.