How do you spot a WineBerserker?

This.

. . . while heading to winesearcher for the best price on it

I just think its cool that you brought your bat to Italy!

Come to think of it, maybe that’s why I get the odd looks. Should I scrape off the “Gun Control Means Using Both Hands” and “I Miss My Ex-Wife…But My Aim is Getting Better” bumper stickers?
[scratch.gif]

I will not pretend to know all on how to spot a Wine Berserker, but will certainly know how to spot a Non berserker.

A Wine Berserker will never wear a glass around his nock on a specially designed necklace at a public tasting. NEVER.

A Wine Berserker will not be seen perusing the aisle of your favorite retailer with a paper copy of Wine Advocate, Wine Spectator or even a printed Tanzer newsletter.

A Wine Berserker will not send a bottle of any Foley made Cabernet back at a restaurant and say ‘Too much wood’.

A Wine Berserker will never be seen at a winery downing a spit-bucket for buzz alone; he will only do so for a sense of ‘age-ability’……

A Wine Berserker will not break his Schlott Burgundy glass and say “How am I going to taste my Barolo’s now?” He has that glass covered too.

A Wine Berserker will not use the term ‘varietal’ when what is needed is variety’.

As a matter of fact, the only thing I can be sure of that a Wine Berserker would do is make the sign of the cross (or equal in his/her denomination) as he walks past a couple talking and only catching the “Bob would …….” part of the conversation totally missing the last part of “Bob would be at the pasty if he can get off from work early”.

A man is walking down the street and is beaten by 2 guys in golf shirts. He recovers and leaves the hospital vowing to run over as many golfers as he encounters for the rest of his life. One day he is driving and sees a Wine Berserker hitchhiking. He picks him up and proceeds down the road. He sees a golfer and needs to run him down, but can’t do it in good conscience with the Berserker present. He decides to fake blacking out and makes the car veer over and runs the Izod clothed guy down. He awakens and looks in the rear view mirror and exclaims: “Oh my God, did I kill that golfer?!?” to which the Berserker answers….yes.

I really hope you’re serious about the bumper stickers cause that’s freaking awesome! :wink:

Similar: The Berserker is the guy who hits pause when watching a movie so he can check the wine label in the scene.

A true Berserker can use a full 100 point scale.

The Wine Berserker is the one who will be convicted of the crime because his was the only “Kool Aid” smile pattern that perfectly matched a Vinum Extreme glass found at the scene.

A wine Berserker is someone whose wife remembers to leave the seat up for when he gets home from a “tasting.”

A wine Berserker Coravins his spit bucket.

I just look for the hat:

If I’m making a trip to the ladies’ room just to get a gander at someone’s wine bottle, I think I have more significant issues than whether I’m a Wine Berserker. [snort.gif]

Bruce

And that crazed look in the eyes!

They like to hug their children

You should have seen the look on my wife’s face the first time I did that. [rofl.gif]

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88254

BIG +1 to both of these comments. Very funny.

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

The one who sits down in a restaurant and opens the wine list first, spends at least 20min reading it, and only then glances at the menu to find something that might pair well.

…and then pulls out the phone to snap a pic and post it online.
http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1375765#p1375765

I was laughing along comfortably until both of these hit too close to home.

He uses the name Pobega as a verb.